Sprite Duels

Yes, they can be animated.

Do it if you can.

will some add another box or can i go ahead and animate it * drools at the idea*

If you must… go ahead and animate it.

hurrah ill be done by late this evening or tomorrow :smiling_imp:

here it is guys…enjoy :smiling_imp:

Why does it go all inverted? And why does only one thing happen at a time?

because i wanted everyones addition to have it’s chance.
we are all aiming for the same result right.

time stops, each thing gets to do something on its own.

Just wondering why laser beams are coming out of the time machine’s headlights… What, does it need more headlight fluid?

no those are just headlights, lightning seens to strike around the timemachine when its headlights are on LOL

XD OMG!!! I got to try this!

:smiley:> :smiley:> hey ya,ll im new!!

I was thinking more along the lines of “jump into the future while accidentally flattening the AOL guy” but I don’t care.

So, what now?

about that, bass and treble (or whatever) where behind the car so either i had to make them do sooning together or make them both static

That animation was great. The one befor it was hard to follow because so many things happened at once, but this one is longer and also easy to follow. Awesome Job! :smiley:

ok so lets start this thing. I have an idea, it the beginning of the week (monday) an image is posted for all those who would to kill and at the end of the week (friday)we put the entries in a poll and have members choose the winner over the weekend

ok I’ll give us a start with this sprite… lets just call it an image cause it aen’t worthy to be called a sprite :mrgreen: , kill it good :smiling_imp:
and feel free to make it smaller.

submit your entrys in this thread then on late fiday evening or saturday morning we’ll collect the entrys in a poll for all members to vote on the winner. sound good?

OMG! Please don’t tell me that you made that sprite!

are you kidding me…heck no, I found it on an image search

Thats why I want to kill it.

Crappy, but meh, whatever.