Starcraft: Ghost

The rest of the world has evolved… to play the same game we’re talking about.

Yes, you’re a genius. (read: That sentence was mentally handicapped.)

The “rest of the world” is playing StarCraft. It is the most popular RTS of all time. Yes, there are bursts of activity with new releases, as of right now, C&C3 is probably getting more server traffic. In a year, StarCraft will be more popular. Again. (assuming C&C3 isn’t the new hit RTS everyone’s been waiting for)

I thought Warcraft was the most popular RTS… Whatever, doesn’t matter… Does anyone wanna play StarCraft right now? PM me.

XFire me for a game.
XFire: billnardo3445

And OMG, DAZ AND TIM? CAN YOU GET SOME COLD HARD FUCKING STATS COMPARING TO THE FUCKING STATS OF OTHER RTSs TO PROVE ME WRONG? ALL I’M ASKING FOR IS SOME NICE COLD HARD FUCKING STATS. NO? THEN LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.

I provided stats gathered from personal research.

You provided no stats at all.

Don’t try to pin US as the ones lacking evidence.

which nobody even suggested in the first place! a more recent 3d starcraft would be more fresh than an expansion, although adding to an old game would refresh the playerbase of the original starcraft and would be exciting for me, as playing with the same engine and units over and over can get boring.

stop being an ass and admit your wrong…
edit
ooh look at the tasty tidbit i found on the starcraft wiki page… too bad the link to the company is dead. appearantly somebody decided to make a mod using the warcraft 3 engine and convert starcraft into a 3d game. it seems the project has been abandoned though…

And the picture is from Project Revolution, and is not dead. Google be your friend.

Yeah, PR isn’t dead =o

I have no clue whether that was sarcasm or genuine agreement but…
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/revolution/
Also, there is StarCraft 1.5 out for WC3. It… should be more like SC 0.5 with all the things it is missing. The models aren’t really that good, but you can still have fun on it.
You’re going to have to search for it here

SC is the most played RTS.

Just take a look here.