StarFox: Assault

Speaking of renting, J., did you buy or rent?

I got it today with Xenosaga, but I won’t be playing it any time soon. Xenosaga II Comes first.

Rent.

Would it be a good game to host at a party?

Possibly. I don’t know if it’s compatible with that thing that lets you play with 8 players.

This game is really good, but rent it first. Personally, I think it’s great. The bonus game put into it is really hard to complete.

For characters, Fox is an all-around person, and his voice sounds more mature. Peppy has retired from flying and joined ROB to help with the Great Fox, but he still gives great advice, and not repetitive advice. Krystal is obviously the new addition to the Star Fox team, but seems to get in more trouble than Slippy. :confused: She has an on-and-off British accent, which is a bit awkward. She and Fox obviously love each other by a few of their remarks. Falco is like the bad-ass surfer dude now (“Dang! Someone’s got a bead on me!”), and is no longer cocky. Like, say for instance, when you save him, he says “Sorry Fox, I’m not too proud of what you just witnessed.” Now, for Slippy…he must have had a sex change just now… :O_O: he sounds so much more…mature. He no longer has that squeaky voice like before. He’s actually less annoying to hear, now…which might be good…or might be bad…

A better game would be Warioware Inc. for GC.
Or Mario Kart. I remember years ago at a friend’s party, playing Mario Kart 64 and Extreme G. Games like that are great for parties.

I played the demo and it rocked!

Actually, according to the comments Fox made after the credits, the General and Star Wolf are OK.

However, Pigma and Andrew may be a different story.

Of course there will be! It’s a series!

I like it, I’m on Mission 9. ****ing hatchers that are protected by the forcefield things and still produce when covered by the forcefield and they and they kill and they kill me and they kill me!

They already have adult Link in OOT. :neutral_face:

EDIT: In other words, it’s old news.

DOUBLE POST! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
He meant that Adult Link was expected in what really became WindWaker.

I like this game, I’ve beaten it in Story mode only. Haven’t beaten Survival yet, however. Multiplayer is awesome, especially when you get the Missile Launcher. It reminds me of the Redeemer in Unreal Tournament. Aparoid City is a good arena, even with all of the huge floor gaps. Well, that’s my short review! :smiley:

Oh. I have a WW demo, I SO want the full version…

The last time I played Level 9, the place I’m on, I fell off the edge after getting rid of the four hatchers. :angry:

Got it yesterday. Singleplayer is awesome, but I hate the Pigma boss. Sorry, but I’m not very good at these sort of games. Multiplayer would probably be better if my little, incompetent sister could play better… And wasn’t so gullible. In simple map 3, I got her to stand in the very middle of my sniper rifle’s reticule by simple commands. She said “Now what?” and I fired. Muhahaha.

Oh that is BAD! Yeah, my cousin isn’t really gullible when it comes to deathmatches, but she does suck. She complains too. “Stop killing me!” she screams. “How about NO?!” I always reply. Yup, such fun gaming!!! Not. When I play with my friend, however, he catches on quickly. Oh, send me a PM if you want tips about beating Pigma. Good luck, and happy fragging! XD

Pigma screwed me over the first time I fought him 'cause I lost Slippy and was down to single lasers after dying.
The second time through, I cruised through the level, saving all my allies, and pulped him with super lasers.