Stupid things in metroid

Super Metroid is one of the greatest Metroid games ever created. How can you not like it?

And DBS, for the future, can you try not to use as many acronym’s? Sometimes people don’t understand. Actually, as a matter of fact, I’m just assuming that you meant Super Metroid in the above post. I could be wrong

Yes, that does mean Super Metroid. Just, considering this is a Metroid board, people should be able to recognise common abbreviations:
RoS: Return of Samus
SM: Super Metroid
MF: Metroid Fusion
MP: Metroid Prime
MP2, MPE, MP2E: Metroid Prime 2
DS: Dark Samus
These are quicker to type. :stuck_out_tongue:

DS and SM are hard to tell

That in Metroid 6 (when to story of fusion continues) you have to play with the fusion suit again, I don?t want the power suit to disappear :frowning:

Metroid 6? :confused:

What? We haven’t even gotten a Metroid 5 yet, why would you assume anything about 6? There’s no proof they’ll even make one.

Yeah, where did Metroid 6 come from?
EDIT: Congrats Daz on becoming an Admin :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe it was a typo for 5, meaning Dread…? Which was never techincally announced to begin with, though.

And, heh, thanks. :slight_smile:

Sorry I meant Metroid 5

OOOOOOOOOOOh now it makes perfect…wait…I’M CONFUSED! :confused:

i think the whole plot of metroid prime 2 echoes is just too dark for the title. and nightmare from fusion was SO FING STUPID! i mean the last bosses are easier combined than it. :imp:

Mabe they should have called it metroid prime 2: Shadows or somthing like that!
But I agree that nightmare is way harder than sax or omega! Thats not right. :metroid:

Fusion was kind of a screw up. Whats with the omega metroid
battle! It is immposible to die on it!

basically… unless you are still getting used to the controls or something 8)

nice metroid

SA-X and the Omega Metroid on Fusion where the stupidest
things that ever happend.

You can find that metroid when you press show all for smilies! its on the very bottom when you scroll down. :metroid:

i get it :metroid:

i also think the special troopers(plasma wave power ice) wa rather stupid. i mean what next? morph ball troopers?

I think that every game is missing something,

In prime it was the speed run thingy

In prime 2 it was ridley and kraid
;
and in fusion it was plot. :metroid: :metroid: :metroid: :metroid: :metroid: :metroid:

Umm, didn’t Fusion have a plot? I thought it was pretty good since it connected with everything that happened.