suggested ds games?

ya … can anyone suggest any worth while ds games to me so far my ds games are:
metroid prime hunters
resident evil deadly scilence
bomberman ds
mario 64 ds
starwars episode 3

Daigasso! Bandbrothers
It’s a game where you can make music with your friends.

Zoo Keeper
It’s like using drugs but legal. Probably the best puzzlegame on the DS.

Edit: made the text fat.

New Super Mario Bros.

Wow, none of the games you have I would recommend, maybe with the exception of MPH.

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - My favorite Castlevania game, possibly my favorite game on the DS.
Tetris DS - If you don’t like Tetris much I wouldn’t get it. Recommended otherwise. Unfortunately I’m one of those who doesn’t like Tetris.
Mario Kart DS - I can’t believe nobody’s thought of this yet. It is quite fun.
Rayman DS - If you’ve never played the Rayman game for the 64, or if it was a while ago and you want to play it again, get this. It’s bad by today’s standards, but games like this helped invent the modern idea of a 3-D platformer. It’s a little more old-school than you may expect, so just keep that in mind if you do plan on getting this one.
Brain Age - I don’t have this yet, but I plan on getting it later today of all days. From what I’ve heard, the only problem with it is that it has a terrible time trying to pick up the word “blue”. There’s an easy way to skip it, though, and it’s probably only in one game mode.
Meteos - Really, really fun. It’s hardly like Tetris, which is why I like it.
Animal Crossing: Wild World - I gave up a while ago with this one, but I don’t like the original either. There are a lot of people that still like this one, though, and it lasted like a whole month for me. Longer than most other games, at least, even if I did end up loathing the game afterwards.

My games are:

metroid prime hunters- awsome multiplayer

animal crossing- you have your on litle world in your hands

brain age- kinda fun…

metroid prime pinball- the killing metroids sensation is AWSOME!!!

mariokart DS- fun racing game.

metroid prime hunters first hunt- to boring but the videos are pretty good

nintendogs labrador and friends- a pembroke welsh corgi is the cutest :smiley:

and thats all.

u guys r seriously helping =) (to troid: ever since i saw the first rayman game for the pc ive wanted to stab him)

k i bought metroid prime pin ball as suggested, its a great game that lives up to the metroid name, i was just wondering how can i win any other levels then phazon mines and phendrana drifts

New Super Mario Bros.
Animal Crossing Wild World
Star Fox: Command

mario cart ds

:smiley:

golden eye for nintendo ds :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Chester, I HIGHLY suggest you read and understand the rules before posting again. You’ve broken several already in your short time here, and you won’t last much longer if you keep this up. If you’re wondering what you did wrong in this topic, it was double-posting:

actually can this be locked it was all the way in the 2nd page or something and it was a pretty dead topic and i got what i need to know…unless you think other people will use it