Super Mario RPG

Oh, i love SMRPG, that game is awesome, one of my favorite rpgs (ff3 is the best)

SMRPG is definately up there. Its the first game where bowser is an ally, which is cool. Rose town’s forest scares me. >_>

yellow chicken :laughing:

I gotta say, I liked the blue dude with the finger-gun thinger

Blue dude, You mean Geno, right?

Yup. I kept thinking Geo, but I knew that wasn’t right…

Anyway, by the time I beat that game, my normal team consisted of Geno, Bowser, and Mario.

Fosho. Those were the best people.

Uhh…SuperNintendo, well, pwns…AND I have SMRPG and I love it…it’s old, so obviously doesn’t save games as well as it used to…I haven’t played it for a while, but I do know I am at the end of the game…somewhere at the big castle thingy…I think out of all games, Super Metroid, Zelda: A Link to the Past, and SMRPG are my 3 favs…I have so many games…it’s crazy…plus a lot of the games I don’t have, I have on roms on the computer…:smiley:

SMRPG is one of the best games I ever played. Maybe because it’s a RPG, or because it’s a Mario game. But I still can’t get the Super Suit…

…Super Suit?

Yes, Super Suit. It’s a VERY hard item to get. To get it, you have to Super Jump 100 times in a enemy, and talk to the dog in Monstro Town. What you get when you wear it:

• 50 Physical and Magic attack
  • 50 Physical and Magic defense
  • 30 speed
    Everthing you get with a Safety Ring

That seems pretty far fetched…

It’s real, just really hard to get. :stuck_out_tongue:

i beat it in like 5 days >_> good game, just too easy… Final Fantasy III/VI is a better RPG though

Did anyone ever find Culex?

i don’t remember… been forever since i played it

Culex wasn’t too hard to find. Beating him at a low level is tough, though. But, it will level you up about 5 times. >_>