Super Metroid Redesign

i think that its old news, but i only found that jewel today ^^’

its a hack-game made with the super metroid rom, its very good, and i loved ofcourse ^^

the link is here:
http://drewseph.zophar.net/

the rom you need is the (JU) version, i can’t post here where to find it ^^’ but its not hard to find anyway…

i think that every metroid fan need to play this game, the battle and survival feel that this game have is awesome!

must have for any metroid fan…

basically… dont post the link when u find it unless u know it has no illegal roms on it.

i know the rules ?? the site is the oficial site of the hack, they don’t heve the rom there, you need to find the rom by yourself if you want it…

and the hack is not illegal

a hack, is modifying the code and data in the game, without permission of the creator/ owner. it kinda depends where you live on earth on the rules.

King where have you been all your life? IT DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU LIVE FOR EVERY GOD DAMN THING IN THE MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMN WORLD!!!1111!1!!!1!!
Ok, I think I expressed myself enough :sweat: . Drugs aren’t illegal in Jamaica. ROMS and Bootlegs aren’t illegal in China (seriously, I’m Chinese. Trying to import them is a different matter). There is probably some random country that I can’t think of right now that allows duels.

wait…i dont get what is different about the two downloads?

they have a different feature or something or what…?

huh? there is only one download in the first post Oo

headered and unheadered

dunno, but i downloaded the two and only the headed worked for me…, in any case, download the two…

also, are you allowed to pm me a place to find the (ju) rom? (or if need be, email it to me), i am having a problem finding it, too much google spam.

add me in msn smarty

kesvalk@yahoo.com.br

^_~V it dificult indeed to find the (JU) version

Ah yes, SMR. Started playing that gamne right when Drewseph released it. One of the best Super Metroid Hacks I have played yet.