Super smash bros melee characters

Same :smiley:

Ridley will be in brawl. Sakurai is reading the Nsider forums, and Ridley is THE MOST demanded character, no question. Also, heā€™s the only one on the considered list from metroid. Therefore, even though itā€™s unnoficiall, ridley will be in brawl. No question.

unnoficial? exactly. hes too powerfull to be in brawl. he isnt a character, hes a boss. he can fly, for one. and that wouldnt be fair. and him being hurt by the normal characters of SSB would only ruin his reputation! i know hes demanded, and i agree he should be in it just so i could use him. but he shouldnt be in it. you know what i mean?

Mewtwo was a boss. He could fly. And his reputation of being the most powerful Pokemon character to ever exist wasnā€™t ruined. Balancing Ridley into the game wouldnā€™t be as difficult as youā€™re making it sound.

posting this on a metroid fan site is sorta stupidā€¦of course most people will pick samus

true. and troidā€¦ yeah i guess your right. i just wonder what he will be able to do exactly. maybe my main point is that he is hugeā€¦

He doesnt have to be huge. Bowser was huge in SM64, but they sized him down nicely. He could be bigger than bowser (without the wings) and still be a reasonable size. Check the Nsider forums for some good movesets. And like i said, heā€™s the only metroid character on the considered characters list.

besides samus and zero suit samusā€¦ its odd that metroid has three characters in SSBBā€¦ cool i think.

Reality check:Pit can fly :unamused:

umā€¦please do not post on 5 4 month old topics, stay within a month at most, these are likely dead (or very slow?)

thank you.

Samus rules because of her projectile attacks Iā€™m more of a distance fighter myself also linkā€™s speed is something nice I use him for hard battles.

ā€¦

shakes head slowly

Fuck you, Omega.

well at least he had something other than ā€œyes yesā€¦ i agree with thatā€ this time. he DID post his opinion about the characters, after allā€¦

I would kick major @r$e with any character on SSBM, but I like Link and Samus because they have some of the strongest attacks like with Samus and her Charge Beam. If someone comes at you when you are charging, all u have to do is press Left or Right and you will Morph Ball in that direction, then press B to continue charging, same in SSB. With Link though, if you press Up + A, Link can juggle his enemies in the air, then beat the $h!t out of them with the Spin Attack. Young Link has a better spin than Adult Link though. BTW, what do people think of SSBB (Brawl) for the Wii. I watched a movie of it and it looks so cool!