Supernatural

I can predict things that will happen shortly like the weather tomorrow or people?s fate in a short time. i dream things that will happen the following day When i was a little kid who played pokemon years ago, i could guess which pokemon would appear next. My divining ability is limited (for example i cant guess when ill die) and 10% of the times it fails.

i believe in UFO, in fact, my great grandma (who didn?t even believe in man landing on the moon) saw one afternoon a green little spot of green light that zigzagged and left quickly. a thing alike happened to a friend?s dad who saw almost the same.

I feel peoples emotions and once i looked at a fork which was movind at the edge of a table. i focused on it when it stopped and it started moving again. i can feel when a person is approaching even if that person is a block away from me.

Erm, I don’t believe in such things. Maybe because invisible objects, or non-proven stuff isn’t very appealing, in real life.

But I wonder…

Do Metroids exist? They possibly could have came from another planet, and dropped inside of a building where the creator of Metroid was, gave him the idea of Metroids, then it left forever. There may be more though >_>

<_<

Goes outside to check again

I would so tame a Metroid to be my guardian. But I’d rather have an Ing exist :confused:

Off-topic, I think >_>

For all of you who see zig-zaging green lights. Mabee you just looked at the sun for to long lol

I can make the curtains move with my mind… I think. Or maybe it’s controlling the wind, I don’t know. And ya, zigzagging green lights is when you quickly move your eyes neer the sun.

To anyone who’s interested, last week Ghost Hunters came back for another season, and the new show Psychic At Large premiered. They are both on Wednesdays back-to-back starting at 9pm pacific time on the Sci-Fi channel.

Psychic At Large = New favorite show :slight_smile:

Lol. As absurdly old as this topic is, i feel it still has room for discussion.

Technically, i dont beleive in the supernatural, but i do beleive in haunting. Not haunting by a spirit or anything, but i beleive it’s your concience that creates the haunting. You feel guilty, and this creates fear, or mabye illusions. When your in the dark, your mind creates images to fill in what you cant see. You hear sounds to make these images more belivable.

I think it’s all in your head, but i dont blame people for beleiving it.

i belive something supernatural can happen.but i don’t think anything supernatural is happening. is a robot crying supernatural?

Depends. If the robot has a crying mechanism, then no. But if you take the robot apart, and find no possible explanation for crying, then you can call it supernatural.

To elaborate on what I said on the first page, I don’t believe in anything supernatural simply because it can’t really be supernatural if it exists. >_>

In other words, let’s say ghosts are real. They could then be studied with science if we created the technology for that. We’d probably figure out patterns behind their appearances and come up with explanations that we can test with experiments yada yada scientific method yada and we would say that they’re a natural part of the universe, like light and physics and matter and all that.

If there are higher powers that live outside of our universe, they wouldn’t be supernatural either because they wouldn’t be under the same limits of our universe, so they’d be perfectly natural in their… “universe”?

Now, where the opinion line really lies with this is if something REALLY crazy happens, like a tree and its surroundings suddenly shrinking to half their size as pineapples randomly appear in the air for a few seconds. If that’d happen, I’d just shrug and say it’s either one of the things we don’t yet know about the universe or just a really weird coincidence with the things we do already know (well, the pineapples are really pushing it…), but some might say it’s supernatural. Honestly I don’t think it really matters, because I’ve really never heard of something that bizarre happening.

Most of the above is false, though, if you want to define “supernatural” as something not explained by our current understanding of the universe, whether it exists inside it or not. Then I guess supernatural things could exist.

I still don’t believe that ghosts, demon possesion, higher powers, etc. exist, though, but yeah. I just felt like saying all that just now for no reason. It’s a funny little thing to think about.

well in that case

“oooooooooooooo” supernatural