Sweden!

No, we actually send out less people, they are just better equipped. The problem is the freakin UN puts so many limitations on how we can fight that it’s not funny.

If you shoot, and you haven’t been fired on, you get brought up on charges. No hollow points. No .50 cal against humans. No carpet bombing. No Napalm. No this. No that.

I’m like shutup. Terrorists fight however the hell they want to. You can’t win against them if you play nice, because they won’t return the favor.

Now there, zurg, I’ll agree with you. UN regulations on warfare are retarded, what the fuck ever happened to “all’s fair in love and war?”

No nukes is the only smart regulation and that’s because it fucks up the planet.

Well, isn’t the idea that we abide to a certain code that prevents us from using these devastating weapons a good one? After all, it’s one of the few things that separates us from those terrorists who fight however they want to. Us abiding the U.N. code is what makes us the “good” guys and them the “bad” guys.

There is reason for those limitations. Perhaps a reason lost in recent years, but there is an idea that us abiding to those limitations makes us the better side.

And the loosing side.

AKA:

Let’s fight. The UN says no guns. You pull out a sword and I shoot you. That’s kinda what’s gonna happen, only on a larger scale.

Ok. You live in the US so you reson as you do. That’s not your own fault. It’s like hating on the retards for being born as they are.
BUT. Wouldn’t it be better if you dropped that macho bullshit act and started to think like a normal human being instead?

War isn’t fun. War isn’t cool. What is cool about killing people or getting killed?
Do you think that the chicks will like you more if you kill some kids in the face and ass pound their parents in interrogation camps and say that it is all right because they could be “terrorists”?

I know. Not all US citizen turn gay in prison or in POW camps.