Teh Best Movie Ever

Independence day
Space jam

That’s all I can think of.

Spiderman 3 definetly isnt on the list. : (

…God that movie sucked.

Spiderman 3 wasn’t the best ever, that’s for sure. Parts of it I found entertaining, like the final battle and when Peter was wearing the black suit. The battles between Harry and Peter would pretty good too. Anyways, My favorite movies are Star Wars(all of them), Jurassic Park 1, 2, and 3, and the first Spiderman. Other than that, I’ve seen good movies that everyone else posted.

Slothien 483 thought I was talking about Serendipity. He had assumed that I mispelled the movie name. That may be the movie he enjoys, but I was making it clear that that was not what I meant.

Spiderman 3 was okay. It’s greatest flaw was that the battles were…well…pathetic. The first fight, Harry vs. Spidey, that was good. And the second Harry fight was okay. Sandman…eh. Sandman in subway…eh. Giant Sandman? He really didn’t do a lot. And Venom? There was no fight with Venom. Basically, Spidey got trapped, escaped and then surrounded Venom with noise. And then blew him up. No fight. Completely disappointing.

(P.S. Excellent Ways to Annoy People Step 3: Any time that you get the chance, call them a pervert. If they try to tell you about, say a movie they like, like Spiderman, call them a pervert for watching it. Repeat with anything else they try and bring up.)

Spiderman 3 wasn’t the greatest, but the creation of the Sandman was so cool it justifies the entire fucking thing.

Come to think of it, the ‘Borne’ series has been really good. I’m surprised that no one has given any love to The Lord of the Rings.

WARNING!!!
DO NOT GO SEE DELTA FARCE.
gives it an official nomination for the worst movie ever

I took my little bro to see Next on his grad night but his friends he invited made us late so we were left with Delta Farce. I really wish we would have gotten a ticket to something and walked into another movie we really wanted to see, even though we would have missed the beginning. (not by much I bet, previews last about 15 minutes) If Delta Farce is your only option, go home.

I didn’t assume anything, I wasn’t talking to you from the beggining…

I apoligize for my misinterpretation of me thinking that you misinterpreted what I wrote. I hope we can forgive each other and move on. And yes Maggy, Mononoke. I liked it because it was weird.

(P.S. Excellent Ways to Annoy People Step Four: Call them Zack Wayman.)