THE AD

I am going to BURN THE AD IN THIS FORUM.

cough >.>

My mouse goes over it and triggers its sound 90% of the time I go to click one of the forum links. I really don’t think anyone gives about the “next generation of IM smileys, now with sound!”

SAY SOMETHING

I’ve never seen an ad appear here with sound… <_<

Daz, you are a very lucky person

WHAAAT?! GAHHHH!!

threatens something

Rawr. x_x And stop looking at me with your tilty head, you novice-photoshopped shiny cartoon puppy thing!

the dog thing?

lol, I’ve never gotten ads with sound, anyway.
If you’re using firefox, you can download one of several add-ons that can block that.

Yes, the dog thing xP. And, I see, Cloud. Thanks for the info :stuck_out_tongue:.

http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
This may be your saving grace.

AdBlock Plus, anyone?

OOOOHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Yellow-“SAY SOMETHING!”

Robot-“WHAAAAAAAAAT?”

Yellow-“SAY SOMETHING!”

Robot-“WHAAAAAAAAAT?”

Yellow-“SAY SOMETHING!”

Robot-“WHAAAAAAAAAT?”

Alright, got that out. I think I’m done now. I’m going to go cut the webbing between my toes until I’m sane enough to download an ad blocking thing.

Insert red smiley from ad

Synonomy.

This gets rid of any and all flash/banner ads, and saves loading time.
More than any ad-blocker can do.

Goddamnit I hate those freaking ads! You know what’s funny? It’s the only f***ing ad appears on all the forums I go to… The way it’s placed, my mouse goes on it almost every time I click “New Post” or any other link because I move my mouse through the damn thing to get there every time. Hell, half the time I have my dang surround sound up, and I have to sit here and suffer through all this, “SAY SOMETHING!” and “WHAAAAT?!”

It’s driving me crazy! I don’t normally mind ads, but when the f***er talks to you every time you move your mouse over it (and it’s conveniently placed in places where you mouse almost ALWAYS goes). Something must be done. And fast.

I’m going to star a counter, and every time I get a chance I’ll update this post to how many times I’ve heard it.

COUNTER: 93

Yes, yes, exactly Dragon. Hah. A quite precise description of the issue. I must reinstate my verdict of synonomy.

>_>
<_<

WHAAAAAAAAAT?
runs

my god, people, use some sort of adblocker!

EXTREME GASP

IT’S GONE!!!

NOW THERE"S JUST FREE CURSORS!!!

Well, time to stitch up my toe-webbing.

edit

Wait, nevermind. It’s back.

xD Yeah, every once in a while it will be replaced by something else… But it allwayss returns D: