The Evolutions

ahahahahahahahahaha

such insubordination.

wtf fact: Except for its purplish-bluish-grayish nuclei and it’s vains, Fission Metroids are gray and completely transparent >_>

You know what’s weirder? Aqua Pirates are transparent too, other than their weapons and armor. At least Metroids A) are gelatinous and B) have been seen to be partially transparent in the past.

http://metroidr.brpxqzme.net/index.php?act…m=02&c=1&id=630

cuz the miniroid on here isnt good enough for you D<

I mean their claws too though 0_o and the red stuff the nuclei sits on. Except at the bottom of the claws they get white. But the split “beam” versions, aren’t like that. They are a normal metroid with one vulnerability; insert color here nuclei, membrane, and the tip of their claws are insert color here too.

nope…I made new…that move and stuff…but they were based off of the ones on there. And you said there that they were just quick anyways >_>

I finished some stuff last night, I’ll post it later I’m in school right now xD

That’s lovely. Don’t doublepost until you actually have content.

Oh shush…it’s a completely different topic than the previous post and it wouldn’t bump the topic. People need to see the stuff!. I was going to edit the post to put up the stuff anyway. But NO! Daz has to ruin it >_>

anyway:

I don’t know any other sprites that the Dark Metroid needs…and Fission fun.

EDIT: CM where the F$%k are you get on AIM, I gotsta talk to you about the palets

the fissions are kinda flat. also the red one has red colors on his tips! and the purple one has purple colors on his tips! and the yellow one has yellow colors on his tips!

Supposed to! :smiley:

orly?

Oh wow, the Dark Metroid looks totally kickass. I don’t know if you updated it or if I just skimmed over it last time, but that is awesome. The others are too, but hell… there just isn’t much variety in normal Metroid sprites any more. There’s about a million versions and they all start to look the same. Dark Metroids are at least unique.

Hm, now I feel like doing a Phazon Metroid. But I suppose I have work of my own to finish first, so I’ll leave y’all to that.

Thanks Dazzy, I agree with the Dark Troid. The Phazon Troid is WIP

dark troid=win

Yeah, 3 year bump. I might as well use this topic for this. I am making every Metroid… again. Completely custom this time! :smiley:>

Sheet progress!

Egg- breaking animation WIP
Infant- done
Infant Tallon- done
Miniroid- done
Metroid- done
Tallon Troid- redo in progress
Phazon Troid- needs secondary electricity animation
Dark Troid- done (?)
Alpha- glowing done, leg movement done, needs turning sprites.
Gamma- all that’s done is glowing
Zeta- all that’s done is this sprite, mouth movement, and a clawing animation just needs shading.
Omega- first sprite is WIP
Queen- nothing
Mochtroid- nothing
Super Troid- nothing
Hopper- nothing
Hunter- nothing
Hatcher- nothing
Prime- first sprite is WIP (facing front though)

Currently doing Omega. He’s still lookin a bit funny, need some criticism, and don’t tell me he’s too big because he isn’t… :angry:

your queen is gunna be massive

Might be missing something… but I never saw a red Metroid? :confused:

Oh, and “Every Metroid”… prime?

Oh yea, Queeny is gonna be big xD
Yes Zurgy, I will make a Prime, and the red Metroids are the Tallon Metroids from Echoes. In this video at 2:27: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9RvKpc0kmk…nel_video_title

More Sheet Progress!

Egg- done
Omega- one sprite is done
Queen- WIP
Mochtroid- done
Super Troid- might redo the membrane, only one sprite is done

The back hand of the Omega doesn’t read well… I think it could be quite a bit darker.

Yeah Zurg the hand in the back was a pain, I don’t know what else to do for it, because I don’t want to add to the palet just for the hand… I’ll mess with it, and see what I can do.
Which one should I work on next? Queen, Prime, Fission, Hopper, Hunter, Hatcher?

By the way, you guys feel free to criticize, edit, yadda yadda yadda… as always. You’re all like my secondary family living within my computer <3