The Evolutions

I have four fingers

Her head is done if you couldn’t tell.
She currently resembles a Leviathan infant 0_o

-Edit-

It’s getting a little too big so it’s getting blurry. I’ll use a smaller image when I start getting more details in :smiley:>

Bumpatron
Fixed some things, finished gums and teeth, starting right arm.

Why is the second image so blurry?

upload site must have a size limit

The Queen is on hold, I’m attempting to fix the Omega. Redoing parts of the face and making the body on more of an angle
3 mouths, 1 is the original, 2 is the first edit, 3 is the second. Which one?

Omega has been through a lot, but I think he’s good now. I also changed some shading on the Super so it looks better. VERY slight change to the darkest color of the fang/tooth/claw palette…

What’s with the raptor talon on the Omega? They only have two toes in both ROS and Fusion.

Also, the miniroid’s shading is ridiculously flat.

Omega’s head is sexy though. Very, very nice.

Daz I intentionally made that because the Queen has 3 claws on each foot and I thought it’d be cool to make it appear to be growing in on the Omega. Thanks :wink:

And the Miniroid needs to be fixed yes, I’m not sure what else to do to it though…

While you do somewhat have a point, the Queen actually only had two toes on each foot until Other M, and Other M fucked with numbers of digits already (it gave Ridley five fingers and three toes, whereas Prime/Fusion/Zero gave him three and two, respectively, and Super/the manga gave him four and two).

Beyond that, the Alpha has a single toe on each leg, as does the Gamma, then the Zeta suddenly has two without any transition, so there’s no real reason for the Omega-Queen evolution to be different.

Yes, I’m aware I’m a nitpicky prick. But I wouldn’t care much if it wasn’t such quality work to begin with, just remember that. Don’t take it too harshly, and feel free to ignore me in the name of art. :>

Edit: Scratch that, only her back legs have a third claw, and they’re only visible in one piece of art for RoS. <_> Her front legs do stay consistently two in every appearance but OM, though, so personally I’d lose the claw at least on the Omega’s front leg, though I can understand if you don’t.

HOWEVER! I do notice that the Omega actually does have a third claw already, though it’s a … what are they called? Dewclaw? A rear-facing claw on the back of its foot, like what Ridley and the Pirates have. The Queen lacks that entirely, so it’s conceivable that its third toe shifts around to the front. That’s entirely speculative, of course, so again it’s easily ignored. Just an observation I had because I have nothing better to do right now.

Wow. These look gorgeous. I really like the style you did these in. Very nice shading. In the next update can you post the palette you used as well? It seems like you used a lot of colors but that may just be because you used them so expertly.

Hay gies. Ie mist yu so mutch.

That Metroid Prime…
It is majestic.

That Metroid Prime…
It is about to get another Metroid Prime’s head spike rammed up its butt.

I’m sure that metroid prime would enjoy it, though.