the metroid font i made

definately, you should have put more effort into making it look original! lol id say sheer stupidity. i like butch’s fonts, the white one looks pretty much just like the Fusion navigation room CO text. :]

It’s just cause King Metroid Posted a retarded idea that some people started a flame war off of…

Anyway I like the font although ,as people have said, It’s a bit bland

wow 20 days inbetween those last two posts. nice.

how exactly do you implement a font into something? say MS Word or another program?

need a font creator program to do that

hmm well i dont have one of those. i did find a crap load of font files on my dads server though >_> even chinese and stuff. wierd.

yeah that happens a lot my computer keeps wanting me to download japanese fonts >.<

if i remember right, i said “'nuff said, back on topic plz”

and then kingmet blatently went back to jesus…

anyway, fonts are cool.

accurate fonts, good job

yeah, um about the religion fight earlier… sorry i had to do this.

[img=http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/3473/ftftdnmu4.th.png]

OMFG.

i must say, that is the most fucked up thing you have come up with so far

I know this is basically spam, but yes, I agree with smartdude wholeheartedly.

im not even sure i understand it. but im sure its out of place…

Read the topic. Some stupid bullshit about how a metroid could own Jesus started a little flame war back there. Then worldhater brought it back up with that picture. It’s Jesus being swarmed with Metroids, saying, “The know not what they do.” That’s what he said on the cross, but he was talking about the Jewish people, not some extra-terrestrial blob of jelly which doesn’t and will never exist in this universe.

i agree. i think metroids killing jesus is going a bit to far, i mean, its like the passion of the christ.IMO that film sucked.

I never watched it, nor will I watch 9/11. They’re just tragedies that people are capitalizing on. I’d rather respect Jesus and those 9/11 victims’ dignity by not watching those films so that others can make money off fo their sacrafices.

great… now i have to put world hater on my hitlist too…

wait, isnt it illegal to do that to jesus?

do what to jesus?

and thanks goldleader i didnt get WHAT the metroids were ON. >_> that wasnt cool worldhater. this damn topic needs to be locked cause it keeps switching from ‘font disscussion’ to ‘flameing and religion’

Yeah, why is everything turning into a religion bashing contest all of a sudden?

(Looks at registered members number)

Oh… Uhm, well, yeah, this topic should really be locked. Besides, shouldn’t those fonts be in the user’s official sprite/image thread anyway?