The Official GUNBOUND Topic

Seeing as FFT is a strategy RPG and Gunbound is a sidescrolling shooter…

How do the turns work?

Each mobile moves at a certain speed. You get a bar that decreases as you walk. This is how long you can be moving on your turn–regardless of how slow or fast you move. Once you’ve moved to where you want to be, or as far as it will go, or whatever, you get to shoot… aim, equip some items if you wish, then choose how hard to shoot. Then your turn ends.

is it 56k friendly?
I heard it was but just thought i should check

The download ins’t but the game itself shouldn’t have a problem on 56k.

There’s speed AND stamina. turtle has very little movement time and he goes slow.

Interesting, then I’d probably like a light mobile.

I just finished making this like 2min ago, I call it my ‘ZFGC Themed Gunbound Stat Sig’

Sample

I just found out I can’t play… Not allowed to download things onto my computer…

Personally I think all you’re missing out on is a shitload of identical-looking n00bs.

And movement isn’t that important, but as it is, turtle really is pretty bad I feel.

just played it, feels kinda like playing worms

I think that’s what it’s based on.

It’s not their fault they can’t afford new equipment yet… And turtle isn’t bad. It’s got the best defense in the game, and if you can control the twin streams, you can do massive damage. Pack a few teleports and it’s unstoppable.:smiley:

It’s based off of Worms? You’re making me feel so lonely…

Because you can’t play it? eh I don’t like the game.

I use to play and I thought about redownloading it just to check it out again. At a time though it was very annoying just cuz of the way people acted.

EDIT: Wow I just redownloaded it. My new name is DarkLink758. My old name was WingZero758.

WWakerFAN, you are so pathetic, not only do you not capatilize any of your sentences, but you also do not end your sentence with any form of punctuation! Wow, you must really strive for failure!