The official Metroid:revision thread

YAY, LOLBAN!
Cans I pwess the button?

And I almost never read rules, I just maintain a good attitude, and clean posts.
(BTW, I just wanted to quote a cool sounding line of shakespear.
Alas, how sharper than a serpants tooth is a lack of obediance to the clearly posted rules?)

That’s not a good policy to take. Many forums have random rules you wouldn’t expect, or different restrictions on image sizes, or different levels of censorship…

It’s a habit, from my 12k days. I could trawl the forum, ooorrrr… read the rules.
Still, have I broked any rules yet?

Seeing as one of the rules states “admittance to not having read the rules is worth 10% warn”, I’d say you have.

Thanks for alerting us.

See, if you read the rules, you would’ve known not to admit to not reading the rules.

…Wait.

Warning for not readin the rules is stupid. If there is anything I hated about SCU, a big part of it was the rule system. That “Mills” guy would force you to read through several pages of rules filled with stupid and uneeded analogies, then force you to find the “OMG PASSWORD” hidden randomly throughout all of it. Although you should read the rules, warning for not reading them is stupid. People should only be warned when they break a rule (Not reading the rules is a stupid rule).

I stand by my previous statement:

“[not reading the rules at a new forum] is not a good policy to take. Many forums have random rules you wouldn’t expect, or different restrictions on image sizes, or different levels of censorship…”

Meh. I’m pretty sure it was DF’s idea anyway. >_>

Uh…okay…I think I picked up a little late, but Wonder, if you actually decide to read this, it really is a good idea to read the rules…other than that, I hope we didn’t scare him off that badly…

Anyways, Daz is right. Not reading the rules is just a very bad policy or habit. It just a good idea. Otherwise, you would have people joining and posting random crap that just takes up memory and bandwidth.

HA! That’s more than worth 10% warn!
Fine, I’ll force myself, pages no longer take 10s+ to load!
(Still chuckling over the warn comment)

…Sonovabitch. >_>

Well, I think I just got owned. D:

coverup gogogo

Yes, but you didn’t use it as an excuse for breaking another rule, so there! Half credit!

<_<;;

Yeah, even by warning me, I still win.
Well, I’ve read the rules. First page only, and I saw no sign of your rule!
Put it in! Do it!

It’s in the Warning topic, not the main Rule topic.

Oh. Kay.
Heh, didn’t read rules lol!

Im sorry, :angry: i hate to admit it but i guess you guy’s are rightgoes to read the rules.why isnt this thread deleted?lol :smiley:>

Uh…okay…I thought you said you were never coming back to this forum…whatever, though. Good luck with your game!

Oh, btw, you might want to change your little “I hate edthedestroyer” part of your sig. In fact, you probably just want to get rid of it altogether…

its a joke,nothing to worry about :wink:

… Right.
I ‘wonder’ how EtD thinks about it?
Change-it-nao! comes to mind.

Wonder, you need to put spaces after your comas, periods, and question marks.

Your way:
No problem guys,it’s just a joke.Am i right?I’m right!

Do this:
No problem guys, it’s just a joke. Am I right? I’m right!

Ya,he’s using Erpre,eh?
Serprex-definition

your on my sig dragon!, lol.