The Official Topic of Official Things

That’s pretty impressive, didn’t even take 24 hours for someone to discredit that.

But colloquial phrases aren’t meant to have correct grammar. If you’re trying to write correctly, “do” and “don’t” aren’t nouns.

Your language sucks.

I’ll give a thumbs up to that.

Everyone needs to learn the Svensk!

Fr?n och med nu alla mina inl?gg kommer att bli d?ligt ?versatta till svenska.

?h, det ?r ju bara f?r bra f?r att vara sant! :smiley:

wordsthatidontunderstandandthaticanttypewithoutlookingup

Metroid related for once.

COMPUTER UPGRADE GO

This shit has 300 GB of hard drive space (vs. 90)

This shit can run Crysis at full settings at straight 60 (vs. 240p video at .2 FPS)

…But this shit runs on Vista.

So, installing that right now, then I have 500 million drivers to install, then I have to set up the wireless router, then I have to copy over my hard drive, and then I can redownload all my Steam games and start playing the fuck out of them.

Well, never-fucking-mind, it won’t install Vista. Yay Vista, so versatile and totally not complete shit.

So it crashed during the install, and when it came back up, it said

“The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected
error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click
“OK” to restart the computer, and then restart the installation.”

So I restart the computer, restart the installation, and it brings me to that same screen. I found this, where they say the installation won’t work if you have more than 3 GB of RAM.

The guy asking the question did whatever the hell this is, after taking out a stick of RAM-

…Anyone know what that is? Because I have no idea, but it’s probably the only way this’ll work.

these forums are like the agon wastes

here, get into the mood

Hey Zurg, guess what you see at 0:30?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54H0LRMEiwg

EDIT: NEW COMPUTER WORKS

SPEED +9001

Lmfao.

Some guy also used it as a background for a hacked brawl level. I don’t get it though, I personally think that’s a rather sad screenshot haha.

Edit:
What happens in chat… gets posted for everyone to see.

And yes, we have a challenge accepted emoticon.

Bought a laptop. Woo.

I own that laptop, and so do 12 of my friends. They die in 6 months. Have fun with that.

Also:

Creepy. I want them to make a follow up ad where the tiger devours the zebra.

So what’s it like having a supercomputer, Zurg? Have you tried to travel through time yet? 'Cause I hear that’s big right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

In other words, the sheer amount of jealousy I have in regards to your disposable income cannot be measured by conventional means.