The Official Wii Topic [Nintendo Revolution]

Really? I thought they were responding negatively. Wasn’t sega only doing sonic for the 360 and the ps3?

And naturally one company means “all third party developers”?

No, naturally one company means an example.

Unless we’ve been flatout lied to in many interviews and such, that’s the exception, not the rule.

From the info I gathered, most companies thought that the version differences would be too drastic.

That would be for a game that would happen to be on other systems. Not every game that is made by a third-party company has to go onto a system made by every company. Like, for instance, they are making soul calibur three only for the ps2 (to my great disapointment…)

edit: and they can still make the same games for the revolution as they do for other systems! they made starwars episode three and lego starwars for the ds. They made tony hawk for the gameboy advance. They made mario party advance. And…um… now I’m outa examples.

Still, programing a controller based game to a game using a motion sensitive remote will add about 5 more months to the release date. Most companies also know that if they make games for only one console, they wouldn’t make as much as they would for multi-platform games.

Once again, I must point to the conventional controller shell for such a question like this.

Anything that can be done on the other two consoles can be done on the revolution. The same can’t be said for the other consoles mimicking the revolution.

Other consoles mimicking the revolution? That’s new…

And wouldn’t it feel a bit wastful using the GC-like shell for everything? Not to mention that the shell still has the point and tilt sensitivity.

It wouldn’t be used for everything. It’d only be used for multiconsole games. As for first party and other games made exclusively for the revolution, they will most likely use the pointer ability in some way, sort of like the DS.

Ds sucks(no offence),i hav a PSP and its way better,i mean sometimes I go to p2d from my PSP…could a DS do that?

how do you do that?

Although that will be the case in most situations, I can think of many game franchises from third parties that could work very well and be extremely fun using the controller’s new specs.

Your opinion sucks. (No offense.) >_>

No… but a PSP isn’t wireless, doesn’t have touchscreen, nor a microphone. They each have there own ups and downs. And don’t bring up the media center function. A psp uses flash memory, so it’s not really that amazing that it can store pictures/music/anything else. I can do the same thing with a camera. That costs $50.
And other then that, I have NO idea at all about any other features.

all of your opinions suck about the DS and PSP(no offence),I mean go to ign and read the god damn thing,only reason i would buy a DS(which i wont)is becouse of Metroid…I mean I play super metroid,fusion,zero mission and even the first metroid on my PSP(emulators),now can u play super metroid on a DS?The answer is NO,and my opinions dont suck,your DO…

EDIT:
To CloudViris :if u dont know the other features then STFU(no offence to all)

EDIT 2:
Plz dont count this as a flame

I was making a joke. Thanks for furthering it. >_>

You know Zone2H or unknowncity or whatever the hell your name is, saying that ppl’s opinions suck just because they are not the same opinions as yours and telling people to STFU has a proper term for it: IT’S CALLED FLAMING!

And trust me, saying “no offence” a couple of time while saying that won’t make a person respect you any more. All you have done is make yourself look even more like an ass than before.

You say you go to IGN and read PSP and DS reviews: Whoop-de-f*cking-doo! So, your saying that everything that IGN says is right? So if IGN said that DS was the better portable, then you would buy the DS?

Yeah, so we can’t emulate some games on the DS: who cares?! DS has plenty of high quality and entertaining games that people can play. If people want to emulate then they can emulate on their laptop or home computer.

All your arguments have no real grounds as to why PSP is a better portable system, and I doubt you will ever get anything to prove us otherwise.

For the record, go back to elementary school and learn some english and grammar. I almost started to edit the quote it is so badly written…

did u read???they told that my opinions suck

EDIT:(200 posts w00t)

People, stop this discussion plz. If you say someones opinion ‘sucks’, give some valid arguments. Without argumets, you’re just gonna make yourself look like an ass.

You can argue about ds and psp as much as you want, but do it on a civilized way, got it?

Zone2H, your ability to turn this topic into a DS vs. PSP topic was astounding. Your ability to make yourself sound like an ass when nobody prompted you to it is also just as amazing.

Some may appreciate things such as the DS. I mean, fuck. You’re on a nintendo based forum. Did you expect badmouthing a much loved system was gonna end up being pretty good for you.

072, you didn’t really help things, but I know your intentions were definitely not bad.

Now, please. Shut up and go back to revolution discussion.