The Official Yearly Leet Ales topic

Why where you guys talking about Daz anyways :confused:

Late reply, but I was gone for the week of my birthday anyway so I couldnā€™t really reply anyway. >_>

For the confused, let me explain. I like screwing with peoplesā€™ heads, so regardless of which they call me, I correct them. :3

Um, yeah, back on topic and such.

Yeah, happy birthday Dylan.

Actually, im pretty sure it was a joke, because you had long hair, so some people thought you were a girl.

Anyway, back on topic.

Happy birthday Hairy Pomegranate!

Happy birthday Pomegranate and Darkhunter!!!

Happy happy Birthday to you!!! dududududdudududoooooooom!!!

thx guys. didnt really have a party or anything, but got some money =P

oh and i got 100% on alchemy on ultima onlineā€¦ not much else happening over here.

Happy Birthday Tracelator!!! Both of you!!!

hmm i a little lateā€¦i turned 15 in augustā€¦

Happy birthday Tracelator! Happy happy birthday to you! dododododododododuuuuuuuum!!! :smiley:

happy birthday tracealator!

happy birthday tracalator!! YAY! :smiley:

OOPS! sorry chozo dude, i forgot to switch user names and i made you double post. Sorry, me and C. Dude sahre the computer, and he doesnt log out, so i have to log out and sign in. This time i forgot, but who cares anyways, its just a double post. :confused:

PS. Happy b-day tracelator!

edit (like, three seconds later)- OHGOD! i just realized it was a triple post, um if you want an explanation read this, if you dont care, ignore

EXPLANATION

ya, so you know the story of me getting confused, so um, i only just realized that i made C-dude double post, so this is wat happened, i finished posting, and after found that i hadnt posted anything, so i tried again, then after, confident that it worked, didnt check. I just now realised that i was on C-dudes name. so now iv gotta check if i made anyother posts on his name, goodbye! :laughing: :blush: :confused: :sweat:

He doesnā€™t seem to have listed his birthday, but today be RPā€™s. Happy bornday, man. :3

Happy Birthday MasonMcCoy :slight_smile:

HP Mason!

My birthday was 3 days ago if anyone noticed. :stuck_out_tongue:

So now Iā€™m up to knowing about 10 other (online and offline) people with birthdays at the beginning of March. Anyone else want to join the crowd? >_>;

Happy B-Day, Mason.

Edit: Weā€™re up to 11 now. Another birthday from today. >_>

Thanks a bunch, guys, and happy belated birthday, Troid92! I saw your birthday listed but I was too lazy to find this topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m surprised that Iā€™d have the birthday to make this topic reappear, though. What couldā€™ve possibly made you care, edthedestroyer? :confused:

Happy Birthday to teh Gold Leader

Damnit Ed you beat me to it! HP GOLD LEADER!