The (Old) Rules

bigg ass typo on MH’s part. shouldnt it say 450 X 151?

by the way, does that include all the area of text too or just the image?

First of all, MH didn’t write that.

Second of all, that’s Daz’s fault. He changed the sig limits, remember? <_<

Recent events have made us realize we forgot a rather important rule. List updated.

I thought for sure it would be about alternate acounts, but okay.

Coulda sworn we already had that. >_> adds too

I think there sould be some new rules added to the first page, but I’m just a member and its just a suggestion.

…Such as?

Like (I hope I don’t get a warning for this) I’ve seen it in the Fangame Help Topic and maybe a banned member change his or her IP address and email to come back on here with a diferent account.

Bandodging IS illegal. Multiple accounts are as well. What’s your point?

And what does the fangame topic have to do with anything?

Nevermind, I’m going to drop it and forget about since most of the things I said are all ready in the rules. And I seem to annoy you with that wright.

Sig filesize increased. In retrospect it was kinda stupid to increase the dimensions but not the filesize to match them. >_>

I’ll be keeping my signature blank for now however because I don’t want it to seem like I just change the rules whenever I want something bigger, and because I did technically break the rule that I tend to get most pissy abotu others breaking, so I’d feel like a bit of an arse if I put another sig up for now. >_>

You’re a brilliant man, Daz!

Man? I thought Daz was a girl…

SO DID EVERYBODY ELSE!! =/

Don’t worry, fellas. Just 'cuz I’m male doesn’t mean I can’t still be Super Pretty Princess Dazzy-chan.

>__>;

(ok but really, wtf?)

…Wow, we’re morons. After all that crap we spew about ‘hey dont bump topics’ and such, it seems we had no technical rule about it. I extend an apology to anyone who I yelled at for not reading the rules after doing that. :\

Either way, rule’s there now.

What about this? >_>

snicker snicker snicker

How do you edit that? >_>

Done.

Admin CP → Board Guidelines

Gracias, se?or.