The (Old) Rules

I’ll keep those for page length/width issues.

Sounds fair. I’m putting a feature film in my sig!!

_>

Keep it semi-reasonable.

200k max, and that’s pushing it.

Um, you did get Daz’s okay on that, right Zurg? >_>

mod → rules don’t apply

doncha know?

sgt cortez’s obnoxious animated sig has been around for aeons on the other hand and no one cares

Easy for you to say, you don’t even have a sig.

I don’t see how that’s relevant…

Just look at your avy. :stuck_out_tongue:

UTA may never change his avatar.

Yup.

Shiny. Lets be bad guys.

Relevance.

Relevance?

Spam. Next time gets you +warn.

Sounds like a threat. Alright then. I’ll behave. So if this topic is about the rules, can we discuss if any of them are unreasonable, and appeal to the court of Dazzy?

Yeah, sure. What rules do you feel are unreasonable?

If you think Zurg’s being a prick it doesn’t have anything to do with the rules though.

The “no fun allowed” rule’s been contested for a while but the mods don’t care because police state is the best friendly community system.

I’m actually inclined to agree about Zurg changing rules… basically for his own convenience. But if Daz approved, I’m sure anyone could have made the same appeal.

I believe the rule goes: "No fun allowed… here, anyway." Subtle, I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

So yeah, if you think it’s too strict here, you can always find refuge in IRC. But If chat-like randomness takes over discussion forums too, where do people who want mature discussions go to? THAT’S RIGHT I’M THE VICTIM HERE NOT YOU.

None of the rules are unreasonable at this point. But they may become that way. Just wondering if we can do that.

i’m pretty sure we got rid of the warn system