The origins of Phazon revealed!!

No, I hate whiny idiots who make stupid excuses and refuse to read/follow the rules. Now, for at least the fourth time, stop trying to look like a victim.

you’re not giving me time to change anything here…

Um… He’s not talking about you, he’s talking about CM…

No, I was talking to him. Now let’s get back on topic… if there’s anything else left to discuss…

We will get the rest of the info about phazon it Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and a new phazon scan, phazon seed, And I love phazon it cool the way it shoots sparks out.

we should… it would fill in alot of gaps

phazon is sweet, i agree.

Yeah, I have a possiblity of Phazon:

Okay everyone here killed Metroid Prime right if not this is a spoiler. When you killed Metroid Prime he looked like an X parasite and absorbed Samus’ Phazon suit, thus birth of Dark Samus.

Phazon could be the side effect of Metroids and X combining.

But… They can’t combine, you know, X parasites is the Metroids FOOD!

…The Metroids and X never combine. Metroid + X = instant kill for the X.

Oh God… not the “Prime is an X” theories again… I thought these were all disproven years ago -__-;

No. Prime is not an X. Period.

-It’s not possible for an X to infest a metroid
-There are no X on Tallon IV
-If there WERE X on Tallon IV, almost every creature on the planet would have been infested before the pirates got there, and they would have at least had a log about that
-Prime doesn’t even look like an X at all, besides a basic outline. Hell, X are transparent yellow rings with hard spikes and weird nuclei. Prime turns into a mostly opaque blue sphere with a red brain in the middle and soft, squishy tentacles
-When Prime steals the suit, it uses an extended tentacle and doesn’t seem to hurt Samus–when an X steals something, it nearly kills its victim
-Samus would have known about the X by Fusion if this was true, and she obviously does not. If they didn’t bring it up in Prime 3, there’d be no reason at all to have it be true at all due to no proof, and if they did, that makes Fusion full of giant plotholes
-A bit sketchy, but still–if Prime was an X, the chozo could have brought some metroids back to deal with her when she landed on the planet. Instead, they just sat back and died because they had no way of fighting it. Of course, there are other possible factors, so this lacks a bit of weight… but the rest of the evidence is still overwhelming.
-Retro said it themselves–she is a metroid. Period. A very mutated one, but still one nonetheless.

…Oh.

Why didn’t I see it before? There’s nothing new in there, Dazzy. When you said " Oh God… not the “Prime is an X” theories again… I thought these were all disproven years ago -__-;" something clicked…

We already knew that Metroid Prime creates Phazon, so all that log says is that it’s what Metroid Prime “leaves over,” or her poop.

So already, we knew all about that.

EDIT: This post is kinda confusing to read, cause my thoughts don’t translate into english well, so here’s a recap:

"Ph Z 01: Phazon]
Phazon is the remaining energy from the physical metroid creature. After the metroid species was destroyed on Planet Zebes, the remaining space pirates experimented with fractal cloning. Fractal cloning is a process that enables the engineer to sample any know [sic] DNA and splice it with their own—

We already had theories that MP creates phazon, and is the source of all Phazon. My thought: what if it doesn’t mean “the metroid creature” but means “THE metroid creature,” or MP? Then, everything fits. Phazon is left over from Metroid Prime.
All the log says is that Metroid Prime poops Phazon.
:stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with Dazuro Ghenari, X and Metroid do not mix they can’t there enemies not allies and lets get back on phazon not X parasites.

um… wotw just made a post that wasnt about the x…

a bunch of people were discussing this find of yours on another forum, and even though this is an old topic, i want to clear it up. this is a dumped plan of nintndo’s. lots of evidence leads to this.

http://digitol.proboards23.com/index.cgi?b…49816538&page=1

Exept when they’re ice. X could’ve somehow gotton their hands on SP ice.

On SR388? The planets practically an active Volcano!

True after you beat certain number of metroids theres an earthquake, And phazon may have some good benefits as well as bad ones like kill off a race or split planet into two or help you beat a boss twice. beat a boss twice is the good ones and given samus a more better ability in MP3:C.