the trade-off

this remembers me, Halo 2 will only run in windows vista… geez, so, they try to make us buy two programs (and one is a very big crap [vista]) to use only one of then, Microsoft is weird…

That’s why you use an XP emulator once you install Vista (like me), (don’t you mean this reminds me?).

remind you of what? Oo

BTW, Wii will (hehehe) only get some good games after E3…

You said “this remembers me of…” proper conjugation is reminds, thats that I meant. Relevantly you don’t need to wait for after the mutilated E3 07 for good Wii games, Corruption comes out in like 9 days.

That’s why you… buy games for it. You know. So you have a reason to use it. Like WarioWare.

The latest console one is a T game, and future ones will probably follow that trend.

I can understand wanting to play some of the classics on other consoles, and the craving for lots of massive blood and violence, but switching to a different company’s consoles just for that is a bad idea. Someday you’ll probably regret not sticking to the classics you were familiar with, unless after buying a 360 you do manage to save up to buy a Wii too eventually for when the game-production kicks into gear.