The Warnings

I just saying about against people beliefs about things it your choose if you don’t beleive in thing not mine.

hides under chair
[/quote]
…dude…thats my hiding chair…

lawl… sry go find another one…

wotw: learn english plz… i did NOT understand a word >.>

sry if im being rude, but its really bad english… and when you cant read something, something should be said…

Whats a matter with that last post I made? Here better spelled it out

People have there own choose in what they believe in.

even after the corrected version, why would they give a warn for believing in what they want to? :confused:

you’re prolly getting frustrated at explaining by now, huh? XD

I’m guessing he means the mods should give warnings if someone flames another for believing something.

Hairy I don’t understand you at all, you’re english isin’t to good ya know. If you are talking english grammer let me correct you’re sentence.

It went from this:

To this:

Maybe I didn’t rewrite it as good <.< if someone can do it better please do.

it would be proper english if you took out all the things that ive inherited from the internet…

ie. no caps, no punctuation, short winded bursts of text, etc… its different with wotw, because he seems to have trouble creating a solid sentence structure, and so we get alot of jumbled words thats hard to put sense into.

um…i have contacted like 2 mods and my warning has yet to go down…>_>…im…kinda sure that i havn’t done anything relative to the warning in a month…

yeah… i was warned 30% by timmeh, but he was un-modded… does that mean that my warns should go away? plz? :slight_smile:

You’re both at 0%
Try to keep it that way :wink:

thx DF! much appreciated… you dont even know how much it bothers me when i see my warn…

its just one of those little things that bugs me more then it should.

Hello, I’m new to these forums. I’m raven_urishima. I noticed that this ‘string’ is for the forum’s rules. I’m not planning on breaking any, but if I do, somebody let me know so I’ll know not to do it again. I have a tendency to not notice something is innapropriate because it didn’t go through the ‘HALT!’ filter of my brain.

… we always do.

Thanks. I wonder if I could ever be part of the project team…?

dude wtf. i’ve had a warning for 2 months. i thought they go away after 1. wtf?

I think they got removed. You got them back. I just added one about an hour ago, for instance… Either way, you’re not learning from them so it doesn’t really matter.

yeah i am. the first one was for spam. you know, there’s a little thing called mercy. its very important to have a mixture of these 2 things. so far, all Iv’e seen from you is the strict justice

also, they weren’t removed. i have a 30% warning now. the ‘failed ultimatum’ ones are still there

I removed 10 and added 20 today. I don’t know where the other 10% belongs. I guess I’ll remove it, since it HAS been a while.

thanx