Theories on Existence/everything

Yes, it’s all based on the assumption that time is straight, otherwise my entire theory goes down the toilet. You are correct. But as of now, Humanity can only assume that time is a straight line, so until we no longer assume that, I will believe my theory to be true.

As to your other points, yes, provided that time isn’t a straight line, of course.

Goes to edit post, making a memento that theory is only plausible provided time is a straight line

But why does time have to be the fourth dimension anyway? If there was a fourth dimension, why can’t it be a spatial dimension, like the other three dimensions? It does make sense to me. And the only thing that stops us from seeing that dimension is that we live in a three dimensional world…

But even if Humanity assumes time is a straight line, youre theory still make assumptions about how to manipulate the straight line. We wouldn’t necessarily have to rip a whole in the straight line.

Theoretically, going faster than light is the simplest way to travel back in time. But is it possible. The black whole theory says it is, though I don’t see how it’s possible to escape the gravity of a black whole after you’ve gotten near it.

According to the 10 dimensional theory I posted, time “IS” a dimension, but it’s a cross section of probability, not physical objects. The one segment of time we experience, is similar to the one section of a space a 2d object could move through in a 3d world.

If this theory is true, though its just as good as any, the real question is, is there any way to move throughout the 5th and 6th dimension through the 4th.

Sorry, I haven’t posted for a while but I have to say, why does travel only have to be in spatial dimensions? If time travel was possible, which I indicated earlier that it’s not, then you would hypothetically be traveling, just not in the same manner as the first three, which would make sense since there’s no other spatial direction that we can currently comprehend, although that might be because we exist in the 3rd dimension.

On a completely different note…don’t humans only have four senses, not five? Hearing, Touch, Smell, Sight and Taste are the supposed five, correct? Well, isn’t hearing made possible by the interpretations of vibrations when they are felt by certain body-parts? So then wouldn’t hearing be an advanced form of touch? Just an idea…

(P.S. The above idea is very awesome. You should memorize it. Now.)

Huh…never thought of it that way, but I guess your kinda right.

Then Again…our brain does have to interpret those vibrations, but it does have to do the same thing with touch anyway…Interesting theory…

Hmph. According to my survey, only 1/3 of people are confident in their existence. No one besides s123i68 is going to approach my auditory theory? Fine. That doesn’t hurt my feelings.

Here’s a question that was brought up in another topic that I feel was never properly explored. What is the best kind of government?

I still think the best kind would be a benevolent dictatorship where the leader never died…but I bet many will disagree.

(P.S. 33% of people surveyed refuse to answer survey questions.)

I wholeheartedly agree about the dictatorship. Unfortunately, such a government is next to impossible, simply because that much power gets to people.

Another alternative would be communism, in my opinion. Instead of just one ruler, you have several. Sure, people don’t like communism, but I don’t really understand why. I mean, you have a government that sustains you, but you despise them. To be honest, Democracy looks really shitty when the United States is used as an example for that type of government.

I love your P.S.es, NK. Where do you come up with those?

AGH! I, even in my perfectness, forgot to respond!

You do not understand why people do not like communism? Are you full of seriousness? Communism relies entirely on the goodness of people, and because of that it will never, and can never work.

People need to be willing to do jobs for the same pay, regardless of how hard they work, and trust in an all-powerful government to not take large quantities of money from them. I assume you know how communism works, but if not here is a brief example.

EXAMPLE: Let’s write that there are twenty people in a community and each of their jobs involves mowing lawns. They each make twenty dollars for their hard work each day, and all is good. However, one day, a man takes the day off for whatever reason, and twenty less dollars is made total. Still, everyone gets nineteen dollars, EVEN the man who didn’t work. Suddenly he decides the five percent reduction in pay is worth not working, so he stops altogether. Soon, others decide that that isn’t fair so they stop working, and no money is flowing. Hence, the lawn mowing portion of the economy stumbles and falls. END OF EXAMPLE.

Additionally, the government has complete access to the money, so they can also take chunks for themselves. They are supposed to stop the above situations, so they are granted lots of power, and like you yourself said, power corrupts.

Also, communism isn’t a form of government. Its an economic system. It just so happens that it always has the same type of government, so they are always associated with each other.

Democracy may have its faults, and while it has its fair share of corrupt leaders, the system is designed so that even if the leaders suck, they don’t actually have the power to seriously change things…although, of course the inverse is true, unfortunately. A good leader can’t change things either…

(P.S. Your heart, give it to me!)

…oh. I need someone to slap me like they do in the V8 commercials now.