There is a virus on the loose!!!!

heh… ihave to agree with that there tenka, w/o games, i would be nothing! i would have to sprite ALL day EVERY day and it would get VERY VERY boring…

Meh, i go to school, and i hang out with friends (once i get some good ones at my new school), go to the mall, talk on the phone, and stuff like that. But 100% of my computer time is either internet forums, spriting, or reasearch for homework assignments (very rare). I dont really watch TV, but i prefer hanging out with actual people to games (unless it’s a new Zelda) spriting, or foruming.

Well… to each his own. I’m not much for society, everyone is either talking about something trivial or doing something stupid, neither of which I’m into. Maybe its just this country?

yeah, but how long till this virus is dead

No, beleive me, it’s hard to find intelligent people. The only good friends i can get are either girls, or Nerds…I prefer girls :smiling_imp:

But depends where you live i guess. Here, it’s hard to find cool guys that dont smoke, or have STD’s, or arent jerks. But i guess there are always band nerds.
And yes, people are always talking about trivial crap.

Where I live, it’s hard to find cool people that aren’t in bands (rock bands, mind you), hosting LAN parties, or… just plain cool. I’m not really complaining about it, though…
Yeah, most people talk about trivial crap. But it’s a lot more fun to joke about/make fun of trivial crap. Like how the most annoying kid in our school got a virus quite similar to this…
Edit: And yes, it’s extremely hard to find intelligent people here. You say nerds and girls… here, it’s pretty much just nerds and people in bands. It’s kinda wierd… none of the non-intelligent people can play any good music.

Now about that “virus”…