Timmeh is down

Ed: I was banned. It was ages ago, it just resurfaced again due to the forum move.

Everyone else: Yeah, I don’t feel very nice about it at all. That’s why I went to drastic measures like devoloping a plot to help mask me if I had to go undercover. As I’ve explained, there’s no reason I see to think I’m a horrible person. If you see my side, then thanks to you, and if you don’t, then I don’t really care.

MetroidSlayer: :laughing:

Destroyer F: Sorry about the post, but I felt I should have the chance to reply in a topic about myself. By the time I’m unsuspended, it’ll be way too late to reply, and I definitely have some reputation at stake here. This’ll be the only post I make, unless someone says something ridiculously unfair about me, and even then only in this topic. Please don’t delete :frowning: but if you do, I’m not gonna make new accounts or anything.

Everyone who’s a little bit slow: This is Timmeh :smiley:>

It’s ok, you’ve got the right to back yourself up. Reason why I gave you such a hard punishment was to teach you a good lesson…

If you wan’t to get back in SCU, why don’t you mail mills about it? If he banned you without even giving the reason, then that’s a big mistake from him. There are enough members to back you up…

Because mills doesn’t respond to his emails. I’ve tried to contact a few people, but they either ignore me, or treat me with a huge open hostility.

The only progress in this mess is being made by Daz… and I don’t know if he’s going to be successful. He’s trying to sort things out for me, and I’m really grateful. :mrgreen:

Oh, and I don’t mind the suspension that much. It was just, and the whole plot thing was stupid. Pointless, really, and rather selfish. Consider the lesson taught :wink: I don’t want to defend the plot, I want to defend my general character. Thanks for letting me stay here, at least :slight_smile:

um…what plot though…?..sorry…just curious…

…its not to blow up my computer right?!..

…anyways…

That one.

WHY TIM WHY!?! YOU FORGOT TO TAKE OFF MY WARNINGS! just kidding… anyway…So you get banned a while ago, and then they make you a mod? That is kinda stupid.

He was banned at scu for reasons unknown, not here

oh… So now we need a new mod. Hmmm, who could it be?

That’s what I said. But instead of listening, now he’s assaulting SCU with spam alt accounts and such. He’s completely fucked over any chance he had. :\

Not to mention any respect anyone should ever have for him again at this rate… -__-

Ah, here we are.
This is why I made this account, to protect myself from bull like that.

So um… spam accounts? I’ve made a good… one spam post? Even that wasn’t really spam. All of the posts except that one had a good reason, and good backing for existing. I’ve asked the mods to contact me, they ignore me. Everything else: good, on-topic posts. I’ve commented on P2D work, I’ve commented on pictures…
They’re not “spam accounts” and they’re not “assaulting” anyone.
They’d be perfetly legit if I wasn’t banned, which I SHOULDN’T be in the first place.

sorry…i know this is kinda pointless…but…lollercandy?..just…wondering…

Candy is good.

So is lol.

If candy and lol could be combined into one…

You’d get Lollercandy =D

Er, yeah.

Oh yeah, srry about that. But i didnt even know tim that well back then. It was a harmless joke. I hope i didnt help inspire this conspiracy, if im part of a conspiracy, im the godamm leader!!!..mabye this isnt a good place to say that.

BTW, lollercandy, very original. I just wish you knew why you were banned. Then we wouldnt be in this mess.

z0mg. Oh well, Timaster…

If you people are looking for a new mod, I’d suggest CloudVaris. It’s just off the top of my head, but CV is pretty active and has been here for quite a bit of time.

There are more people than you can know that want to know why.

XMD… you’re uh, a bit late.
Troid was appointed the new mod a while ago :smiley:

Wait… why would he want to manipulate the logs? Unban himself from SCU?

Manipulate the logs here to try to show that it wasn’t him that removed CFX’s mod powers, I would guess.

Hey guys, look what I found in the tim is mod topic:

I’m sure he ment it back then…

no point in letting this topic turn into a ‘bash tim fest’

locks