To all potential fangamemakers:

What?! Mine’s only 100GB! But it’s more than enough for me. With a 64MB video card, I can handle any fangame you guys can dish out. Before you start bashing, I can safely say that it plays Halo and UT2004.

hehehehehe, do you think P2d has the average level of graphic crappyness most fangames have?

Don’t be a fool. I’d not bet very high that a 64 MB video card will play P2d, just so you know.

If the system requirements for P2D are too high, hardly anybody will want–or be able to–play it. Simple as that.

Hey I can play both of those games on my PC too!
On full graphics. But i dont think that p2d will use too much memory
because their graphics arnt 3d. And i dont think they are using 52 bit color either.

and who says a 2d game can’t have proper GFX?

The amount of graphic effects used in P2d is incredibe. The game is somthing not seen before in the fangame world, and thusly the requirements for it are going to be high. Not tremendously high but high nonetheless.

And lemme say, that if so far you don’t have a 128 MB video card, I think it’s about time to upgrade your PC, because it is a BIT outdated, isn’t it?

:unamused:

My friend has a onld crapy computer. He says he whants a new one but
he only uses it for games, really domb 2d ones…
But i think p2d will be a good fangame. It looks verry cool so far and i wish i could help them…

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE AURA YOUR PC MUST HAVE COSTED LIKE 10000 MB I DON’T BELIEVE IT UNLESS YOU ARE IN SANELY RICH!!! YOUR PC IS LIKE MORE THAN 100 TIMES BETTER THAN MINE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I CANT PLAY P2d ON MY PC AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! but i can at least at my friends house play it, but still AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Dont laugh rich people my pc only has 6gb of memory on it like 3 now :cry:

Wait so how much will p2d take up cant be a GB i was thinking like half a GB but, more than half a GB no not possible, right, he he he dont tell me more no no more no more!!! :cry:

Would a 256MB ATI Radieon X800 Pro run it fine? (You don’t have to answer that…I’m guessing the answer’s yes).

Actually it didn’t cost me any MB…wow your post gives me a headache too…anyway A computer like mine (Or a decent one to run P2D) shouldn’t cost more than 500 bucks if you know where to shop and don’t mind not buying a monitor with it :stuck_out_tongue:. (Side note: Mine’s a Dell Dimension XPS Gen 3 and cost about 2,000 with discount, but if you build it yourself it can cost as little as 500)

heh! mines like 3000GB or something like that…

3000 :O_O: you mean to say 300 right? i dont know any good stores best buy and future shop yeah thats about it.

He probably meant 3GB or 30GB.

He probly means 30 GB … like Aura said, if you buy at the right places you can get good deals. Most cases these days can hold up to four or five or six hard drives, but still, you dont need that much disc space to play P2D. What you need is faster memory. You people are confusing the two up.

My computer has 200 GB of disc space. Trust me, that is more than enough for anybody. It used to have 512 memory in it, but I finally got a new motherboard and a new processor, and so I put two gig sticks in it. So it had 2 gigs of ram. But then my processor overloaded pr something (its hard to harness 2 GB of ram without cooking the insides of your pc) and now I have no computer, lol. So I am waiting for the intell place to send me a replacment. God they take forever.

Edit :: And I am telling you, there is no way that he has 3000 GB of storage. More like 3000 MB. And I swear, if anybody says “well I have 30 GB of ram, so ha” I will royally shank them with a spoon, because the highest you can put in is 1-2 GB. And the best graphics card now are either the new nvidia or the ati radeon x850 pro.

Ive got the Nvidia GeForce FX 5200, a 74.4GB capacity and 3GH. <_______> ^_______________________^

Hey, that’s what I’ve got.

Nvidia rules!!!
(for gaming of course)

I have a cruddy computer. I’ll just borrow Aura’s for a while. :wink:

No offense to anyone, but you guys are nuts if you think a 64MB graphics card can’t handle P2D. Pretty much any graphics card can handle P2D since its not even 3D! If it was a 3D game you might have a different story but pretty much every graphics card able to be purchased today can handle 2d games with ease. Also, having 3000GB is insane unless your running like Microsoft’s servers. It is possible however to have 300GB, as hard drive space nowadays costs around 50 cents a gig. And as for memory, its entirely possible to have 4GB, but anything over that is pretty much not happening.

well, maybe YOUR 2d games are crappy, and any VGA card can handle them, but the amount of graphic detail put on P2d is insane, so it will make VGA cards suffer to play it. I am trying to get it as low on requirements as possible, but still, I don’t think a 64 MBs card will play it. There is just not enough VRAM to do it.

Oh noes. That means I won’t be able to play it…
Add graphic settings.