…no

I thought this forum had well over 1,000, I was wrong. Anyway, to tell you the truth, we are all going to burn in hell fire once the 666th member has registered.

>_> thats a lot of members. thats cool. the MGG (my favorite forum) has 489, the metroid headquarters has 253 so wow i guess P2D is way ahead of them. and i thought THOSE were big forums.

its just that most of the registered members register, forget all about it, and never come back.

Funny, i also know metroid man. Metroidman885 i think. He’s on the Nsider forums. He keeps asking me about spriting.

But at the moment, we have 660 registered members, most of which probably have never posted.

Compare SCU to P2D in members and you’ll see how small this forum really is.

someone could just create the 666th acc. and never go on it and then nobody would get called “devil spawn”.lol

then we’d have to revert to the 66th member as devil spawn :slight_smile:

Dude, only 3 more registered members to go.

Evil music plays

two members now O.o

Waits for impending doom to fall upon the forum

Seriously though, if it bothers you guys so much, i’ll take the 666 account. I actually think it’d be kinda cool (most of you know im aethiest). Personally though, i’d like to wait and see who gets the unlucky number.

Poor bastard… lol

just 2 more…i assure the person thats the 666th memeber’s name will be daimion or will have a rayman avatar or sig…

whos the 13th member?

WARNING WARNING: ONE MORE TO GO! WARNING WARNING

TEH SUSPENSE!!!

TO ANY GUEST WHO READS THIS: PLEASE STOP REGESTERING!!!

To any member that reads this, posting spam here leads to this result:

Locked for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Okay, we have 666 members now. Reopened as long as you don’t spam about it.

so…666th member… wanna post or something?

Judging by the simplistic name, I’m guessing that some one here decided to hit the mark and get it over with.

Or of course it is genuinely someone and we’ll probably scare him away with this.

hmm they better have not wasted the perfect 666th registration name