i cant wait to not be a war wasp <___<

Well, I’m a 1337 pirate!

I usually don’t make pointless posts, either!

Me neither, I’d like to think, but you have a couple years on me :stuck_out_tongue:.

By the way, I posted some commentary on your music, and a few more tracks of my own in the midi music topic :slight_smile:.

with the exception of DeProgrammer you people make me sick

50,000 posts fuck-a-dee-doo

is this actually something you people care about?

no xD

ITT, we look down on people who are easily entertained and/or are happy more often than ourselves.

don’t i get another title when i reach 2K?

you get a pie

I hear when you reach 5k you get a life!

POST POST POST D:

i have a suggestion! hide postcount, it means nothing anyway.

Spam.
:smiley:

It’s like trying to get to level sixty in WoW, once you’re there… it’s not much different than being level 59…

You do realize the level cap is 80 now, right? Your analogy is a few years outdated.

WoW bored me =/
everyone said it gets better once you get to a high level
but i want a game thats fun through the whole thing

Eh. I started playing again for the new expansion, and it’s hella fun when you’re not behind everyone else. What sucks is when everyone’s 50 levels ahead of you, and the only reason you play is to catch up. But while you’re catching up, they’re moving forward, and so on and so on, and you miss all of the content… expansions reset that a bit, so I’m enjoying myself. I’m probably not going to be renewing my subscription though. I find myself having less and less time to play, and wanting to do other things more and more. I’d going to have 16 credits hours next semester, too, instead of my current 8, so that’ll be fun. Between that, a guy I’m tutoring, WoW, a half life 2 mod I want to work on, and the possibility of some P2D work, I’m going to have to find something to cut to get breathing space, and I’d rather axe WoW than anything else.

That’s fascinating…
Here’s to hoping you get to your 5k post count soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m 72!
And enjoying myself, in cased you missed that part. Yes, 73 will be the same, and so will 74, and 75 and 76 and 77 and 78 and 79 and 80. Which means that if I’m enjoying myself now, that’ll continue.

Heh… I’m 24 =P I just started after my friend got into all the hype… so I finally broke down and got the soul-sucking game (after charles proved immune to the soul-sucking, so hopefully I’ll have the same reaction <_<), and yeah, I’m just trying to catch up. It’s not that bad, though. I’m not pressured to keep up (since there’s no way in hell, lol), so I’m just taking my time and enjoying the quests. And enjoying the fact that I somehow have more skill than the average random player four levels ahead of me that decides to duel me <_<

(I’m finding that the general trend is that if you’ve ever played a single-player or non-mmo game similar to an mmo that you’re playing, the majority of the people you play against will seem fairly unskilled at the game… this has been true for Combat Arms, WoW, airrivals, and Grand Chase, Exteel, and many others. And I’m not all that great at pvp games <_<)

I had an exciting experience as Death Knight regarding that. I started playing, dueled someone at level 56 (you start at 55), and lost horribly. I ran off to do a quest, learned one basic combo, found and dueled the same guy again, and beat the living shit out of him.

Amazing what learning how to play the game does for your performance >_>