meh… whats the rubber pen trick?

Ah, my friends can do it, but im just to uncoordinated with the hand. Its fun.

how did u get the wording “nintendo gamecube” on the black so anti-aliased and perfect?

So? What’s with the fonts? Did you rip them or make them?

he made em from scratch i think.

Wow, that gamecube is spiffy as hell. It almost looks real.

Wow, thats awsome for someone without a Gamecube. Other than the lack of words, i cant see much wrong with it.

Sheesh, when do you have time to do this stuff?

Ok, I can see only one thing wrong besides the lack of written detail and the red power light: the controller ports. They look like they are off when you compare it to the rest of the cube shape. I think it’s because the bottom half of the shadow is wider than the rest of it as it goes up, making it look like the hole is on a slant, but I’m not entirely sure…

They’re just too elliptical.

The two black things on the bottom of the front could go just a little bit closer to the edge (maybe 4/5ths the distance away of what it is now), and of course you’re missing the labels and logos and possibly the handle, but I’m sure you’re aware of that.

Looks nice… Could use a bit more contrast to smooth it out, though. You should probably replace “more troopers” with “more meat for the meat grinder”, lol.

Oh yeah, this reminds me. How’s that little SST Project going?

Hell’s pretty big, lol.

BTW, if I can get some models done (aka the arms and hands of a MI trooper) I’ll make you a cool poster for the game, lol.

wutizit?

siriously… is it like a futuristic join the army poster???

whoa looking at the edit, thats some badass dithering =)

damnit…and so any pride i had in spriting is killed off by something awesome like that.

very good dithering…but…where do you get the time?! its freaking amazing, but i would go insane before finishing my crap version of that, lol.

That’s probably some of the best dithering i’ve seen in action on this forum. It must have taken a while though.

they all need some dithering work… unless, of course, they’re supposed to look like that.

they’re all really sexy other than that.

Edit:

BUTCH IS BACK!

MC and Waluigi look AMAZING… the rest could use some work though.

ZOMG!! YOUR STILL ALIVE!! I’ve missed you sob

They’re all awsome, except some of the shading on Wario and the hammer bro looks a little off. Nice to see some work again.

Yeah, plus Mario and Samus seem to have way too much contrast. The others look fine in that shading style (mostly), but those two just stand out too much.

Looks like a “let me at 'em” thing, where the bigger guy just holds the little guys face while the little guy tries to fight. <_<

EDIT:

Oh yeah, the compliments and stuff.

It looks very good so far, I take it that the head is one of the things that is still in progress? You should define more muscle in the legs though. The pants shouldn’t be that baggy.

I spot nothing wrong with the Avatars. My favorites would be the last two. But I’m always partial to realistic stuff.

I think you could very well be the best active spriter at this forum. Your style(s) work perfectly. <3

EDIT2: Daz, Samus doesn’t have ENOUGH contrast, if anything. How do you think you shade metal? But yeah, Mario has a bit too much. So I do spot thing wrong. <_<

why dont you add a gun in his arms? he wouldnt be much good against the space bugs without a gun =P