Bahahah. That’s awesome. The nose is slightly funky though, it need to be outlined on the side a bit more, I think (next to that bulby thing your nostril sits in).

Don’t listen to Tim, he knows nothing about noses. (Hehe)

THE KNOWS NOSE! :<

HOLY SHIT THAT’S AWESOME!!!

That definetly qualifies as FUCKING awsome. It’s almost simple in a way, but the shading is perfect. It’s also pretty original looking.

Man, I’m not stupid, so tell me if you are member of pixelation or you ripped it from the Dodonpachi challenge thread.

http://pixel-arts.org/pixelation/index.php…d&topic=4212.50

If you’re that liksmaskaren, prove it, and I apologize…

That’s him. :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/andreas_hahaha/tank.gif

Note the “Andreas” in the file name.

What! Those are also awesome!

Oh and Butch, might wanna fix your sig…

I love it except the shading on the diagonal part on the diagonal of the front. It seems a little to dark.

But I really can’t understand how you can make the style look so perfect. Goes to study it.

Lol, I like it, but the letters just arent my style. Im just a little OCD about certain inconsistencies in shapes. >_<

Its nice though.

I’ve been a Nintendo boy my whole life.

Super Nintendo-Gameboy Pocket-N64-Gameboy Advance-Gamecube-Gameboy Advance SP-DS-Wii.

Unfortunately no, but the Wipeout series is one of the "PLEASE GET ON WII"s.

I dunno… I have troule taking a boss seriously when he’s bright orange.

Lol, he’s right though.

The yellow and orange just look…bad. Mabye you could make the shade less…flaming?

Don’t worry, a kick in the face is just Daz’s way of saying you did a good job.

I’m glad I can’t sprite then.

That kick is exactly what I got when I first posted my ship sprite. Thx Daz, at least I won’t be a worse spriter. Btw that sprite is officially dead. A shame.

Damn, I thought that first one was was Metroid Prime at first glance. Those things are eerily similar.

I thought those were HL2 antlions >_>

Also, “bra eller anus” sounds like it’d be really really rude if it was English.

White on yellow = completely unreadable. Outline = easy solution.

If you want to make simple 3D shapes, then Google Sketchup is the way to go. It’s supposed to be an architecture program, but it works for simple shapes (like text).