<_<
It looks pretty bad, dude.
I guess “unreadable”'s a bit strong, but surely you recognize the implications of yellow+white.
EDIT:

You can’t tell me that’s not easier to read.

I would, but it hurts my eyes in your colors. >_>

I’m not gonna perfect it for you, I’m just giving you an example >_>

Make it darker, invert the colors, do whatever you want, but don’t do white on yellow.

I think simply increasing the contrast on the white would do it nicely.

Good call!
EDIT:

That looks pretty awesome.

The images still look low-quality, blurry, and just plain ugly, and the whole thing feels way bigger and more garish than it has to be. But then, that’s not what you set out to fix.

If you want some perspective in the text, here’s a quick fix in Google Sketchup using the 3D Text tool:

I by far prefer pixelled text for perspective, actually. I like Butch’s text, except for the unreadability.

Also, Butch, Daz is right about the rendering thing. While it does look like it’s rendering, it looks more like the image half-loaded and then broke, rather than the 3D models.
I don’t have any suggestions for that, and it doesn’t look bad, really, it just doesn’t look like what it’s supposed to be.

A Samus wallpaper in the size 1600x1200. Saved as a Portable Networks Graphics file. The size is 2.7MB.

Ahahaha. Win.

is the animation the process in which you created it?

…what the hell.
On this computer, everything animated seems determined to finish their animation cycle at the same time.
…so I’ll look again when I get back on MY computer.

shading on lower front leg needs to move a lil bit.

back foot seems to move back and forth in a wierd kind of way.

lowlighting on the crotch seems to disapper on a frame.

overall the shading just seems a bit jumpy to me.

That fucking trooper REFUSES to dance to any of the 20 songs I’ve tried so far. Get him a better tempo -_-

shoulders are much too broad xD
legs arent quite slender enough

shoulder still dont seem right thought, i dunno, we need more opinions

I think that the head is a bit too small, which makes the rest of the proportions seem weird. Otherwise, nicely done!

Looks good to me. :slight_smile:

Upper arms are too much a perfect diagonal. It makes it look very unnatural.