uhhh...

lawl
well this summer
prepare…

for i shall return…

IN FULL SCALE!

LOL look how many I have, when when did I join?

Pwnt.

For my response, refer to your avatar.

one year later and half the posts?

pwnt?

hardly

I think that once UTA showed up, CMC, you’re post count went through the roof. I remember you two posting one right after another for a long time there. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Cloud: Wow, how did that many members join in just 5 months? And where did they all go? Lol.

I can only assume they followed the average trend that we’ve seen over the years:
1.) Join.
2.) Post.
3.) Post again.
4a.) Get banned.
4b.) Leave.

(The reasons for 4b were probably commonly: A. Felt out of place, or B. That second post was a fan game with a mediocre story, no sprites, no sound, no idea what they were doing, and an empty roster they were looking to fill.)

Yeah, that makes sense. I just sort of figured that some of them would’ve stuck around, giving us a few more active members. I seem to remember a couple, like RedHalberd being active for a while, and then dropping off the radar. I did that, but I’m back, so ha. :stuck_out_tongue:

I miss Red, anyway, that is just the nature of the Internet, people come and people go…and most of the time the people there don’t even bat an eyelash.

Too true, Syntax.

If I ever drop completely off the radar, will one of you please hunt me down and force me to come back?

There’s only so much hunting can be done on the internet…granted e-mail addresses are accessible through the profile

Somehow access my home address through various sources, come to my home, and force me to post at gunpoint. I will hold nothing against you…except a lawsuit. :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ll hold a gun to your lawsuit

a winrar is me!

immature n00b giggle-snort Lawlsuit…

It made me lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Somewhere out there a shark is thinking “did something just jump me?”

I fail to see how any of this has to do with any topic. Spam is fun. :smiley:

Isn’t the topic “uhhh…”? I figure that sort of gave us free reign. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that he pointed it out and I lol’d, qft.

Valid point is valid.

Carry on, citizen.

I’m going to go ahead and consider that the fourth “qft” for the night.