Warhammer 40,000

Yeah, I didn’t want to add the arm because the size of the pic made the arm look like a blob coming out of the marine’s chest, but yes it does look better. BTW, can I edit the sergeant while you work on something else? I’m getting kind of interested, but I don’t want to take your thread from you…

By all means. :slight_smile: My only problems with thread hijackers are those that bring it off-topic. Even though I doubt these will be used for anything, it’s nice to have some help. Hm, what to do next? Should I continue with Marine variants, or try another unit or vehicle?

Whatever you do, the Leman Russ is mine! :stuck_out_tongue: Dunno, try a vehicle or make the basic unit of another race.

Hm. I’ll do some Orks. >:}

Here’s my updated sergeant. Don’t worry, the original still has blank spaces for editing. I just wanted to show you the coolness of the banners.
Orks, eh? I’m pretty good at orky glyphs. If you want some of my help, I’ll gladly oblige! :smiley:

I don’t like the Ultramarines logo you’re giving my Claws of the Imperium. :stuck_out_tongue:

It also looks weird to have the banner sideways…only way to show it in a side-view, but still…

You want to add your own banner? I’ll gladly give you the un-edited one:

It’d look really bland with the banner sideways…

Sweet. :slight_smile:

A product of my boredness, access to a pencil, and drawing paper during Art Class:

I’ll see about doing dem Orks sometime this weekend…though I might change my mind and do a Guardsman.

That’s… interesting… Sorry, but the face of that marine is just too dmaned retarded (I’m not saying I’m better either, seeing as how I can’t post my marine pic because I don’t have a scanner…) I’ll look forward to the shoota boyz :smiley:

Wow, that’s really nice!

You draw awesome…

Damn! you draw good. yeah also Gold leaders right, the Space marines face does look retarded, like the eyes are screwed up. but that is pure awesomeness.

Damnit, now I gotta steal my brother’s scanner and show you guys mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Lolz, I bet u draw good, too… maybe I should make sumthin…

Bye!

rushes and grabs a pencil and paper

You mean the Sergeant, or the Space Marine? You say “face”, so I assume the Sergeant.

I find it difficult to do fine features with the size I draw, which is why a lot of my drawings are inproportionate and under-detailed.

Well, kind of both. The helmet is obviously wierd and the face of the sarge is cut off at the bottom. I take it you did that to make it easier to draw? Anyway, I can’t gain access to scanner, so all I can show you is the pic I based it off of:
Btw, have you seen my 3d leman russ? I can’t show it because Image Shack is under maintenance…

Lol… I use Photobucket.

No, I haven’t seen it, or heard of it… lolz!

Can’t you upload on Photobucket and show us all?

Image shack says it’ll be up in 20 more minutes, even though it said the same thing last night >_> Patience is a virtue, besides, there aren’t any textures on it :stuck_out_tongue:

The Sergeant’s face is cut off because of the metal plates on the armour to keep his mouth from being blown off. :stuck_out_tongue: The Space Marine’s head is a little off, but as I said, it’s small and hard to do detail.

I haven’t seen your 1st or 2nd Leman Russ, either. :stuck_out_tongue:

Imageshack is working for me…

(300 POSTS!!!)

Look at the time difference between posts, CM. Damn, still isn’t working…