Website feedback

The tilesets section on the resource page has four copies of the Misc. Rocky Tileset tileset. Also, the Magmoor Tiles and the Tallon Underground Tiles are the same :confused:. Just thought this should be pointed out.

By the way, is this the right section to post this in?

There is another mistake. In the enemy sprites ection, the ā€œvinesā€ should be named ā€œreaper.ā€

Theyā€™re called Reaper Vines. >_>

There are, however, other mistakes. Borrower instead of Burrower, lots of missing sheets, and several mislabeled or outdated ones.

Iā€™m not an admin or anything but no double posting!!
Although I shouldnā€™t talk. I have double posted many times :laughing:

Thats allowed because it was more than (i think 7) days later.

I think the days required is five. looks around for Daz

It is indeed five. And why do these mistakes even matter? I donā€™t really careā€¦

There is no specific time, just use common sense. That was acceptable.

Or just edit. That way dozens of people donā€™t start yelling and attacking you.

Yes, but also Iā€™m not sure edits mark the topic as ā€œnew postā€ status. Anyway, lets get back to the discussion of any resource section mistakes. So, could someone who can edit and delete delete the doubles?

Hmm yeahā€¦ Only me, Karlprof and Slothien483 can edit the resources section.
Iā€™m very busy finishing up the new team section, so itā€™s up to Karlprof or Slothien to fix those errors.

Edit: Iā€™m gonna make this topic a general ā€˜website feedbackā€™ topic. I could use some feedback :slight_smile:

Arenā€™t you forgetting someone DF? :wink:

Iā€™ve been too busy to mess around with the resources thoughā€¦

Is there any chance I could help out with the site as an editor or something? Iā€™m quite good with webprogramming, and every time I go to the site I see tons of errors and it really irks me that I canā€™t fix them and no one else cares. :stuck_out_tongue:

I updated the definition of this topic because it doesnā€™t include comments (like ones about uploadingā€¦)!

If nobody cares, why bother?

Daz means nobody cares about updating (except him).

EDIT: The Magmoor Tiles and the Tallon Tiles are the same. I think it looks more like a Tallon setting, so could it be changed?

Not true. There are other that care about updating the site to where it couldnā€™t be any newer, they just arenā€™t in a position to do it.

Iā€™m just saying what Daz said, not my opinion on the matter.

I was directing my statement to Dazā€¦

Then why did you quote me and not Daz?