weird happenings

yeah, i mean, you know in your head it is nothing, but it still makes you ponder if you need to change your pants, lol.

i see shadows moving in front of my eyes, and i see they peeking in the corners, only to disapear when i lock my sights on then (or is IT? i don’t know Oo) everywhere here in my my house and don’t think is ghosts or mosnters, in fact have more fear that i thief or such enter im my house, of course, when something slams in my bedroom window it scare me from the bottom of my soul, like “oh my god, there is a acid spiting alien outside my house!!!” XD

who knows right?

i know its a no, but my pants say otherwise…

then go change they… >_>

actualy when i was writing, a sound had come from the window (again, i am becoming comfortable with it) and scared me from the bottom of my soul (again), but it was only a cat that have misjumped in the electric wire on the top of my neighbour wall and was electrocuted (and fell in my house, ??)…

anyway, i have some fears, like ETs and Demons, but i know thet they don’t come to my house, (why would they come here?) but anyway i got scared sometimes XD…

like ForestGump said “shit happens” :laughing:

here is a weird thing:
the neighbours kid cane to my house, and i showed him p2d.
then i showed him mp. and he said “is that p2d 3d?”

hehe, nintendo made a “premake” of a fan based on its “premake” XD it’s very confusing if you think about it…

that is one wierd paradox there man…

quit watching planet of the apes (1968) and the twilight zone.

Weird happenings huh? Do undead rats that do not fucking die count as weird?

So Mom and I are kicking back, watching “Two and a Half Men”, sipping cider, munching Christmas goodies… and suddenly we hear a rat in the bathroom.

Backstory: We have had a SEVERE rat problem lately, and have used tons of exterminators and such, none of which have done any good. Mom has a pathetic rat phobia. Like, she breaks down into tears at the sight of one. And this thing had been vandalizing and stealing food and chewing things up, so please, spare me the “oh, that poor rat” comments.

I run in, and see the damn thing climbing out of the air vent. Mom calls Grandpa down to help since my aim sucks and she’s too afraid to help. I stay to keep it from going back in the vent, but she insists that I leave in case it “attacks” me. Whatever. I indulge her. I put a rug over the vent hoping it can’t get under.

Finally, he shows up, and the damn thing… is gone.

Shit.

Thankfully, right as he’s leaving, I catch a glimpse of a bulge in the rug. Gramps rushes in and slams a broom on the lump, but the thing escapes again. We give up for now. Then randomly on a hunch, I check back… and there’s the damn thing hiding behind a potted plant in a corner.

We attack from both sides, poking the thing away. It escapes and starts bounding around the room at insane speed, hopping and running along the walls and counters. We frantically smash around in vain trying to hit it. At one point the motherfucker latched onto my pants and I had a hell of a time getting it off. Thank God I wear thick jeans, or that coulda broken the skin, and who knows what diseases the bitch had…

The bastard must have taken at least twenty hits from two brooms each, plus a brick, a few stomps/kicks, and being slammed into a wall.

And the fucking thing laid on the ground, twitched, and got right back up and ran to his corner.

Gramps cuts it off, sweeps it back, stomps on its skull. I hear the crack of bones and wince. At least there was no blood on the rug…

The unholy rat, however, rose AGAIN and began to slowly creep away.

I smash it one more time with the broom, and Gramps stomps on its skull two more times, splattering unwholesome gunk on our poor rug.

Meanwhile, Mom’s standing outside the door hearing laughter, screaming, grunting, screeching, smashing, and all sorts of bangs, and is completely freaking out.

Finally, the DAMN thing dies and we dispose of it.

In retrospect, a nonviolent capture seems a superior plan, and this sounds like needless violence, but YOU try keeping a grip on your sanity when you have a voracious little ball of fur clinging to your leg and squealing viciously as your grandpa is desparately trying to knock it away.

Wow.

Before I say more, your writing skills made that all the more dramatic, and beleivable. Much better than fiction.

Anyhow, as you figured out, rats are durable as fuck. In comparison to humans they’re like tanks. It does suprise me that it took that many broom hits to take him down, but thinks could get worse. They say where there is one rat, there could be hundreds more. If the exterminators really arent getting rid of them I’d recommend moving out and using a rat bomb or something. Nasty aftersmell, but gets the job done for a while.

We’ve performed some tests, and we were pretty sure no more were able to get into the house–we just had two stuck still there. We caught one in a trap, which escaped and was quickly encapsulated within a trash can and rereleased into the wild, and then we destroyed the second last night. We should be fine now.

so does everyone agree it is easier to read when people put spaces in-between stuff?

like this

yaknow.

also, planet of the apes (1968) was on a couple nights ago, anyone get to see it?

we had a rat once. we caught it in a cage, and i took it to the river and threw it in the water. it sank and the rat drowned. LOL.

Man! that Rat is almost one of that monsters in RPGs like Final Fantasy, read the post of dazuro hearing the final fantasy 6 battle theme for Bosses, is almost like you were there, fighting the rat too XD

yea, it was the sickest thing i saw in this forum…

PS: a post with only “…” is a spam right?

It’s meant to convey the utter contempt for all things human.

So, just replace that “…” with “I loathe and detest the species Homo Sapiens” and you’ve got a non-spam post <_<

that’s better…

and i, too, sometimes hate the human species…

I hate the species too. I mean, why can’t we be uber aliens that are born with space cannons? Why can’t we born-in jetpacks so that there wouldn’t be global warming? Even better, teleportation. And having the ability to live without eating, drinking, and breathing would be awsome! We would be totally independent of everything and be immortal! We would have no wars and no communications to start wars and we would all be fine!

Sure whatever you say.

Sniper, you are crazy…

anyway…

me and some friends was looking to the sky when 3 shooting stars fall from the sky, then, after laughing a little about the incident, one of my frineds, made a kamehameha like movement (with the hands) and said “HA” and another shooting star apeared, after laughing some more another of my frineds made the same move and said another “HA”… then a power-line near us exploded… this was very, very wierd…