What about the mac guys?

Pfsh, your graphics card is better than mine.

my graphics card is from 1999, i highly doubt that its better than yours

Pfsh, yeah right. yours has twice the VRAM.

yours has pixel shader 3 mine has 1.1 also yours is a metric fucktonne faster than mine

meh. ok. is yours a pc?

UTA, after some research, your card is more than 2x as powerful as Syntax’.

really? only 2 times? I would have guessed at somewhere around 3-4 times as powerful

G3D Rating

Radeon 9200: 77.
Radeon X1600: score of 283.

Methinks that is “3-4 times,” not a mere “more than 2x,” although the latter logically includes the former but people generally pretend it doesn’t because it’s not specific enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that a good score? I love computers, but I don’t do much research on the components. Does that mean that my cards actually pretty good?

you could probably run crysis on that card, unfortunate your processor leaves much to be desired in that area, just overclock it to 2.0

Pfsh, over clock a Processor in a Mac? is that possible? if it is, how?

You can overclock a processor on any system with a motherboard that supports it.

That’s not that good a score. I have a Radeon X1650, which has a rating of around 400, and I can run City of Heroes at 30 FPS with high settings most of the time. The top-of-the-line cards (GeForce 9600 GT, for example) have ratings of over 1000.

Yeah, I think my GTX 260 has a score of like 2000…

It’s 1759.

Which is ridiculous.

I don’t think any game really needs that much power. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Wait, this isn’t about Macs. :sweat:

i have a radeon X300 <_<

My dad has a Nvidia 9600 GT. Wass that? (and yes this is related to macs. these are Mac graphics cards. :smiley:)

your dad has a sexy card, a very sexy card

Yeah because last gen’s midrange card is sexy.

he said 9 not 8 and besides, when your using a Radeon 9200 or an Nvidia 6200 7 series shit looks sexy, its a matter of perspective

PY LLLLIIIIIIIIIVES!!!