what do you think metroid1 would be like 3d?

True, that thing would be all over you no matter how much you froze it with the Ice Missiles and stuff.

I think they should make a new 2d Metroid for the Cube. I mean look how good MMX8 is for 2d. If Capcom can do it why can’t Nintendo.

Why would they put a 2D metroid on the cube? Nintendo wants to go forwards not backwards. If they’re gonna make another 2D metroid any time soon, then they’ll put it on the DS. It just seems to make more sense to me.

Right… I don’t think Nintendo was even thinking of going forward in the longest time (if they even are now). Think about it: they get up to Fusion. STOP. Go back to just after metroid. STOP. Drag that out. STOP. Go TO Metroid and redo it. For all we know, Hunters won’t have a storyline that fits into the timeline, or it will be of course somewhere else like before Super Metroid.

I would like to see a metroid rpg- legacy of goku stlyle. I started to make one but I got bored with it and killed off the project.

If it’s possible in RPG Maker I can possibly do it.

that would be cool, since I loved the DBZ legacy games, but I would be worried that Samus would look wierd as a midget sprite.

Congragulations, you’re the first person I met that likes the LoG games.

Make that 2 people! I love the log games! I did try it once with rpgmaker2000. Check out thease sprites i used!
http://img69.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img69?..mussheet7ag.png
I also used these ones a couple of times, they are more LOG-ish than the others.
http://img69.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img69&image…sheetrpg1yo.png

I think a 3d fusion would be wonderfull. But I love the original platform games, and if they messed it up … I would be mad. But think how fighting the nightmare would be in 3d! Shivers Sweeeeettttt …

OHHHH MAN, THE OMEGA IN 3D!!! How would 3d core x’s be delt with? Or what about adam? The restricted zone would be so sweet in 3d!

3D games would be very hard compared to their 2D counterparts.

WAY COOL. I have a HARD time on finding 3d Zebes!

This topic has been dead for nearly two years, and you revived it with a post that adds absolutely nothing to the conversation.

What’s WRONG with you?

Women. :unamused:

Sorry I don’t understand your english.

Yes. I AM a woman. Anyway, I think it will be COOL to have NES Metroid on 3D, especially because it took place on Zebes! That is what I ment.