100 = hundred
1,000 = thousand
1,000,000 = million
1,000,000,000 = American billion
1,000,000,000,000 = American trillion/British billion
And so on…

So a British Billion is my Trillion?

I hate:

People reminding me of bad moments I had in the past.

Assholes who ripoff your work and claim it as theirs.

Touching my stuff…and…

DOING THINGS OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

Mostly the last one.

I only let hot women touch my stuff.

i dont like to touch my stuff myself

I also hate unflushed toilets.

My Grandad rocked. He always got me the best games 9F-Zero X, Star Wars Rogue Squadron)…

He passed away though. It’s been a year and a quarter… :frowning:

Top 10 things that annoy me (in no order)

1. My sister everyonce in a while (she’s getting better… slightly…)
  2. A program crashing on me for the 50th time (E.g. Windows Movie Maker)
  3. Stupid bugs (E.g. Hidden .exe program, minimizing all my programs at the time every 5 minutes, screwing me over in high scores)
  4. N00bs
  5. PS2 and Xbox Fanboys
  6. Bullies
  7. Crap Adverts that won’t shut up (E.g. Crazy Frog)
    8) Homework
  8. Fatigue
  9. Chalk screeching/Chair scraping sounds.

I agree with you on some. Especially the Fanboys. A few weeks ago I got hit with some bad Spyware, which shut off my Virus Wall and bythe end of it I had to clean out 69 Viruses and the original program trying to get my Computer started! So I also hate Stupid Bugs. I hate Bullies as well but I’m a tactics expert so I have strategies to become deadly to those who oppose me.

Docter Who, in fact the british accent itself just makes me shiver. no offense
to those of you who are british, i just cant stand the accent.

I hate everything where you don’t have control. Therefore, Microsoft sucks. All the programs have too many whosits and whatsits, it’s all seemingly random, and the things you do rarely give you the same result twice.

Hate hate hate.
I also hate that 8 + ) = :sunglasses:, and I’m going to go change that to : + cool + : = :sunglasses:

yeah…the smily thing has screwed me over quite a few times, lol.

Well which one - the sterotypical or the umteen number of regional accents?

I hate people who always know it better and people from belgie :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

most annoying things to me

1:Video games freezing

2:computer viruses

3:Noobs

4:homework, i want to feed it to a :metroid:

people who state the obvious.

1. People who bump ancient topics

2. The fact that I’m gonna get yelled at for saying that

But I guess this topic is still relevant, seeing as how things are still annoying poeple on this planet.

sigh

People that don’t realize the function of the rules. Rules aren’t there just so people can follow them, they also serve a purpose. The purpose of the whole “no spam, no bumping, etc” section isn’t to have people not bump old topics. It’s to avoid useless topics/posts. If it’s a topic like “plz help beat boss” and the question was answered 15 times, and then the user was banned, and it’s the last topic in a forum, then yes, it would be pretty useless to bump. This topic still has conversation going for it.

It’s especially strange that you bumped a topic in, I believe, the rules forum, saying “this should be locked.” Well, what the hell is the point of locking it if there isn’t anyone replying to it? You don’t lock things because you have to, you lock them to keep an order in the forum. There’s no point in locking abandoned topics except for organizational purposes, which are none of your business, anyway. It’s up to the mods to decide these things, and you’re doing some extreme minimodding.

Technically, you’re not doing anything seriously wrong, but it’s pretty annoying.

And uh, if you knew you were gonna get yelled at for saying that…why…did…you…say…it?