What is the Stupidest Gaming Moment.

It was also a stupid moment because I was pumped to actualy run the whole instance and then BAM I was ported somewhere else. Talk about losing your motovation!

I don’t have one I’m such an experienced gamer :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

No, the same thing wat enzd said in RE4, only I discoverd it cause I was so frustrated that I coudn’t get any futher, so I thought lets kill Ashley maybe that helps… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: And it worked :stuck_out_tongue:
LOL

:laughing:

Mine would have to be the time i was playing RE4, and i heard a “regenerator” in the room i was in. I was sitting in the dark, with the volume quite loud, and everything was silent untill i turned a corner…One of the little f***ers (regenerators) jumped at me and started biting my shoulder, several times, really, really fast. I dropped the controller on the floor, and shouted. I starred wide eyed at the screen as Leon died.

…ho boy

The stupidest gaming moment was when I was playing halo,and I shot a vent with a rocket launcher and human blood came out of it! (AND IT’S NOT SUPPOSED TO!) :O_O:

I don’t get it…

NEITHER DID I!

mine was in pikmin (1) :smiley: …i forgot that only blue pikmin could swim and made a team of 100 RED pikmin into a lake :blush: …i no :confused:

umm…my stupidest gaming moment was in Resident evil 4 when u drop a ladder ur legs go kind of thru the wall.lol

hey theres a Light Samus…
nice…

In the game RuneScape there’s a dragon made specifically for a quest. To kill the dragon you have to use an antifire shield otherwise the dragon will kill you in 1-2 attacks. Somebody was fighting the dragon and got it to very low health, then changed his weapon into a 2-handed sword (2hands = no holding a shield) so the dragon used a flame and killed him in one hit after all that work :neutral_face:

i tried runescape once… it didnt turn out too good. i was walking around in the wilderness and i found some dragons and dragon hides… there my frend went thru the pit with the dragons and survived, but sadly, i had to be greedy. i went in where the dragons were and collected a couple of the hides, while 2 dragons followed me until i stopped, and got FLAMED!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Runescape…no offense to those of you who play it but…augh…

:wink: Heh…here’s a stupid-er gaming moment than the World of Warcraft bug…

I was blissfully playing MP2, looking for the sunburst…the strategy guide (okay don’t hate meh becuase I use them) said that it was in Temple Grounds. I, for some reason, thought it had said “Sancuary Fortress”. :whack: So I was cluelessly walking around fo hours in the Fortress wondering, “Where the hell is the damned Grand Windchamber?”

:sweat:

Then finally using my brain again I took a glance at the guide and said, “Frigg, it’s in Temple Grounds…”

Stupid enough?

RUNESCAPE…

That has stupid goals like find this Cow`s milk…

so you walk around for hours trying to find one stinken Cow!! just to find that another player aready tookit!!!

My stupidest gaming moment was in halo 2 when i had tried to melee a flood carier form to death cause i was out of ammo, DIDNT TURN OUT WELL.

I did that a few times. I mean they fall on the ground
then EXPLODE!

i posted in forums with my PSP (like im doin now)

my stupidist gaming moment would have to be when i was playing Zelda Ocarina of time, i was in the gerudo fortress and my brother walks up and taps me on the shoulder and then link falls out of the jail tower and DIED and i am yelling at my brother for killing me then my mom walks in on me and turns off my 64 now i haven’t saved since the forest temple mind you so i went wide eyed and started gaping like a guppy then i yelled NOOOOOOO!!! :angry:

I feel sorry for you :cry:

You should submit that to world of nintendo, under: “worst nintendo experiences”

here

That was awful. I did the exact same thing. Only I killed her twice, but heck, if you don’t have a rifle, it’s hard to see those little locks! Luckily I’m really good at pistol sniping.

Another RE4 mistake, walking into that house with the shotgun while getting attacked in the beginning. That horrible onslaught of Ganandos gave me nightmares for a week. Seriously, that sh** is scary.