What is your favorite metroid game?

MP2 is the PWN! I can’t believe anyone would think otherwise. (please don’t send me viruses)
>.> <.<…has anyone else noticed that samus’ varia suits from both mp and mp2 are different?(expecting alot of DUHs)

DUH.

Har. Yeah, it’s just a bit sharper and slightly modified here and there.

I still think fusion is the best 2d metroid game! Hides under table so far that he bumps his head into the wall and dies

Super Metroid is my favorite, with the original following.

Turns into a zombie and moans “FUUUUSSSIIOOOONNNN”

Yeah, incase you’re wondering, I’m the lone wolf who voted for Metroid Fusion. I thought that it was better looking than Zero Mission and to me had the best sense of enviroment that I’ve felt on a GBA game. Not to mention SA-X is fun to…run away from <_<

You might wanna hide under the table with me. And remember dont bump your head against the wall or you’ll get died!

ZOMBIE! pulls out a shotgun and fires, which misses by several feet due to terrible aim…Eh. I see what you guys mean about fusion though but I would’ve had so much more fun is samus had her old suit, oddly.

Agreed. ^o^ Fusion is the best 2d one by far.

Its the first 2d metroid game to be totaly out in space the hole time!

On a technicality…

Yeah, the SA-X encounters were fun. Overall I liked Fusion more than Zero Mission, and it is definitely one of my fave GBA games.

fusion kicked zero mission’s ass.

Exactly.

The only bad thing about fusion is you have a computer telling you what to do every 5 minutes. Seems like Im not the only person who likes fusion!
Gets up from underneeth the table

Well, it’s better than not knowing what to do next, like in the earlier Zelda games.

I hate lack of linearity in games. Presumably I hate the chozo artifact/sky temple key collecting. I’m more of a fighter than a puzzle solver. well puzzles maybe…But I hate searching for things!

I really don’t mind linear things, or the fact that i’m being told where to go…infact, I hate thinking all together, so I try to use guides every living second…

yay for the dumb strong people.

Better a stupid computer than that blasted U-Mos!!! :imp: :imp: :imp: