What should be in the next metroid game?

Okay. I guess MPH is no fun…

Thats different. They mean like how Resident Evil and Zelda: Wind Waker have you swap back and forth between two characters to solve ppuzzles, I think, while MPH just has several storylines.

If you think about it metroids can’t get effected by X becouse they are a food source if it wasn’t then all of the metroid would die the only thing I can think of an X doing anything to a metroid is if the X gave a metroid an upset stomack.hhhhmmm but how where did the omage come from? :confused:

That’s what I just said.

As for the Omega, did you pay attention to the story at ALL? There was a whole section of the game devoted to where the metroids on BSL came from, and Adam explained somewhere that they were trying to mass-produce Omegas.

Ok ok ok ok.
In the next metroid game, it should be a backwards game, where YOPU are the bad guys and your gonna kill Samus.

I dont know who youd be though.

personly i would still stay with the good guys

here is a realy cool Idea in half of the game you start out as a metroid lave and you have to evolve to the queen and help samus escape from a prisin.then the metroid and samus works as a team

And why is it Samus would even agree with helping a creature that can threaten and terrorize the entire universe? :sweat: :sweat:

Not to mention the fact that she swore to destroy the metroids, not team up with them.

she was able to tame one and raised it from a larva like in the sencond metroid how it didn’t attack her rember

I heard that on single player on MPH you can ONLY be Samus.
And one of the creators of Metroid said that they can make a metroid game
using the other characters on MPH. But they never said they would do it.

Samus did not “tame” the Hatchling, she was the first living being it encountered. It “followed [her] like a confused child…”

• Go to school and learn to spell :sweat:
  • She never tamed it. The larvae thought Samus was her mother.
  • Super Metroid was the third metroid game, not the second
  • The larvae did attack Samus after samus found it supersized, and only stopped after leaving Samus with one health point.

Well, Samus finds the metroid in RoS, so…

The things that have to come in the next game are:

• Speed Booster
  • Ridley
  • Kraid
  • Space pirates
  • Metroids
  • Chozo

A super beam thing…:smiley:

ok i think they should make a 3D Metroid 2, i think fighting off them zeta omega and alfa metroids would be wicked in 3D

and for all you people out there who think a “3D-third person” Metroid game would be cool…your wrong it would be silly (would like to express it more but rules are rules)
it would be to hard to shoot ememy it front of you, because metroid games are not as open and as free area-ed as zelda so the view would be right behind you 80% of the time. so you wouldn’t really be able to change the view and it would be like brute force and that game is dogdey

If Nintendo made a remake, fans would be angry. Period.

thats not nessicarilly true, some people(like people who never played the older games would be able to play them)
I think Sammy should meet up with a living group of chozo and team up wth them(so it can be co-op) to fight the Corrupted(evil humans)
or have to use time jumps to solve puzzles

You want pirates without Ridley? Might as well want Koopas with no Bowser. It just won’t work.

blink

Wait, right, Echoes…

<_< But tehy weren’t a big part of the story, and Ridley was just recently killed, so, yeah >_>

That’s somewhat how the Metroid Genesis cooperative mode was planned. One player’s a Chozo, the other is Samus…yeah. Each player has a power or a few that the other doesn’t have!

I’d love to see a well-working cooperative Metroid game, though. All they’d have to do is add in a few Chozo Warriors that die in the beginning of single-player, but they survive (according to how many players there are) in multiplayer mode. It nearly wouldn’t change the story at all!

And Daz, err, you’re quoting something from the first page. :stuck_out_tongue: