What shows do you watch?

Oh yeah, I forgot to say I watch Dr. Phil, Ellen, and Oprah… lol, it’s true, sad, but so, so true!

Dr. Phil is a funny guy.

yeah, im a total geek, lol

discovery channel, history channel, any free movies on a channel are something i watch, and seinfeld is awesome too!, lol, i dont watch dr. phil, but i have seen a couple episodes.

Seinfeld is my only non educatianal show. I watch every UFO Files and Is it Real? I watch Discoveries this week and read Weekly World News to know whats going on.

omg! yeah, i love “is it real?” i always watch that. its the only show i realy make an effort to watch. but sometimes i watch family guy or seinfeld, but thats only if im not busy(playing a game).

Lol, you guys are all out of college and watch Cartoon Network. BTW did you know that between ages 19-35 the most watched channel is Cartoon Network? Hard to believe but true! Ok no spam time :sweat:
I watch: Gundam Wing, South Park, The Simpsons, and some sports. I am also not going to be afraid to mention for a 13 year old is that I like Drake & Josh on TeenNick because I think that is funneh (things without 100000 swears can be funny too you know) and SpongeBob is sometimes on my agenda.

SEINFELD!!

Myth busters
Lost
CSI, Miami, NY
Star Trtek: Enterprise
The 4400
Magnum PI
Macgyver
Oz
Miami Vice
Dave the Barbarian (Disney Channel)

That’s about it.

oh yeah, myth busters is the shit!!!

who put the chese on?
you put the chese on?
did i tell you to put the cheese on?

you people starts with the cheese… and it never ends!

i wached the first…4 sonic x episodes, i think. that idiot chris just sickens me. he is not in the games. he is obsolete sonic should kill him ihate him he is worthless i hope whoever thought of him gets what they deserve thats why i dont wach it anymore. i hate cream and amy aswell, but not as much as chris.