What? This article said what?

http://www.encyclopedia-obscura.com/gamescho.html

Edit:
In case you don’t want to click that, which I could understand totally from context, here, have a sample.

I REALLY don’t want to click that link. <_<;

EDIT: DAMN YOU! ;_;

Don’t worry, it’s … well, SFW-ish. It’s moreso funny than anything else, really.

Edit:

rofl pwnt

Oh man, I don’t know whether to love or hate my life right now.

DAZ! My eyes! My beautiful eyes! Oh well. I don’t understand videogames. I admit that now. As of this moment, and only for tonight, I concede my point. However tomorrow I shall have forgotten this has ever happened, and shall only give you scornful looks if you or anyone else tries to bring it up. Hence is the awesomeness of a selective memory.

(P.S. The world began existing when I was born, and will end when I die. If I die, and it still exists, I shall admit my view was wrong.)

I’ll be MUCH happier if they changed that Kitty. And I believed there was a Japanese game featuring naked men on the PS1 some time ago… eww…

XD.

It’s not really an outrage if nobody minds and it doesn’t discriminate any particular group.

pretty sure one of the metal gear games features naked dudes…

This topic is getting outrageous. But anyways, there probably are (but I haven’t looked) indie-games featuring over-masculine men around the net if you are interested.