What was the scariest moment of your life?

you never found out who was walking in your roof?

Whoa. You were lucky is my guess… what if your home hadn’t been so secure?

I would crap my pants right away if I heard that as a small child.

Have you ever hear the legend of the New Jersey devil? It’s about an animal with the head and legs of a horse, wings of a bat, and chest and arms of a human. It is said that this creature likes to dance on roofs and kill cattle and other animals. So, though it’s probably not true, this may have been the creature on your roof. >_> Keep watching the skies…

that dont scare me… the werewolf does

I give to you an excerpt from an MSN chat of ours…

Knuckle ##FalconPunch team## says:
im afraid of the werewolf
that is the thing that scare me at the most
if in a metroid game a werewolf apear i think i’ll pass out
Jetman123 says:
lol
is there wolfs in zelda?
HOH MY GOD THERE IS!!
pass out
Jetman123 says:

Jetman123 says:
evil grin
Jetman123 says:
sloshes freezing water on Knuckle
Jetman123 says:
MEEHEHEHEHEHE!!
gasp!!

So yeah, he’s pretty afraid of Werewolves. XD

hey that is privative uhahuauhahu

hhooo… my… only in thinking about those jaws!! those hairs!! HAAAAA!! I SAW ONE I SAW ONE!! hehe realy, werewolfs just stun me!!

scariest moment. i was about 10, and a pair of jeans just fell off my dresser for no reason, and my legs got really warm and i ran down the stairs screaming help me… didn’t go back into my room for at least a week… lol

talk about a bizarre fact

yeah really…

ummm…No,Resident Evil 4 dosent have zombies in it…I beat it twice,and its not scary at all,i mean its not Silent Hill or Doom 3,im not scared of RE4…that dosent mean Im not scared of anything.Im scared of tall stuff,hights and the Exercist

mine is i got on the go train one day, and i was going home. two guys came on,they looked gay (literaly) the sat in the seat in front of my faceing towards me…they started talking to eachother. then out of nowere they start making out…(no joke)
they looked at me and said these words…U want to join?..

I have nothing better to do right now, so here it goes:

I’m in class (a few years back) and the period has ended. Now, the doors to the room were these big, thick wooden doors, maybe 3 inches wide. So, everybody’s leaving. I’m taking a little longer because I had to pack up alot of crap. By the time I’m done, everybody is gone, and the teacher went on a break or something, as he had left the room as well. I get up, walk to the door, and it slams shut right in front of my face when I was about just a foot away, almost hitting me in the face. A little stunned, I open the door and walk out down towards the hall. I see someone walk past the corner, leaving me alone in the hall. Right as I reach the corner, the door slams shut again behind me, at which point I sprinted through the halls, actually catching up to my classmates.
Now I know it was probably the wind, but I had NEVER seen those doors slam shut that fast (mind you, all of the classroom doors are like that). Really creepy, I mean have you ever heard an 80 lb. door slam shut in an empty hallway? It’s one loud bang I’ll tell you that…

You poor, poor person (no sarcasm)
I would be scared too…

Zone2H, I have never played RE4. I was just listing a couple of horror-game staples. There’s no need to get anal over the exact things I say. It was an example, nothing more.

And finally, we’re not talking about wether you find RE4 scary. You say it as if we’re saying that RE4 is scary to everyone, no exception. We’re talking about how a small child got frightened by the game.

Like I said before… your opinion isn’t universal. And besides, that wasn’t the point anyone was talking about in the first place.

Whoa. I have nothing against homosexuals, but I mean, seriously… can’t they keep it to themselves? Don’t they have any respect for anyone else who might possibly be distrubed?

Ummm…Yes, there are zombies. Well, according to gamespot and IGN they’re zombies :smiley:

Gamespot and IGN are ALWAYS right. So, yes ther are zombies. And anyway, do they look like something other than zombies???

what if IGN told u that Bill Gates has 9 wifes…would u believe that?

…No

I believe them because Gamespot has mulitiple opinions. And most of the opinions curve to believing that they are “zombies”.

What if IGN told you that the PSP is better than the DS… would you beleive that?

Oh wait, you already do. Nevermind.

;>_>

Lmao, owned!

DS > PSP.