What was your most recent meal?

thats what i get for makin so much damn sushi, im startin to be able to recognize the damn things by sight!

I don’t eat fish. :frowning:
It smells like sweaty pussy. :frowning:

ghey

I put a big paprika and some tomatoes in the frying pan.
Had some corn on the side.

4 (scrambled) eggs with vegetarian beef crumble (lolwut) mixed in
sauerkraut
an apple with honey peanutbutter

ur mums vag

Dude, I hope you didn’t get HIV or any other nasty shit. :frowning:

Pizza, two poptarts, and a glass of hot apple juice.
Being sick throws off my regular eating patterns =[
I also ate oatmeal half an hour later.
Also, water. Much water. Like, “so much water it makes me glad water’s included in the rent” much.

I just ate a sandwich after dinner but I’m still hungry. It’s like my stomach is a black hole of nutrition.

I don’t know if it counts as a meal, but I’ve been swallowing my dried saliva from last night.

i ate a sandwich

im out of food =[

Okay so after I posted that and DIDN’T EAT ANYTHING and went to sleep and woke up, now I’m not hungry. Apparently sleep cures hunger?

I BBQ’ed some burgers and chicken nuggets. Used a really tasty glaze this time. :slight_smile:

No, your body just realized that it wouldn’t be getting fed at the same time as normal and turned off hunger responses. You can truly go without food for a month, let alone a day or so.

Orange juice. If that counts as “eating”. Orange juice is the shit.

Ceph, I was actually just j/k.

I know the body follows patterns for hunger. I was just hungry cause I usually eat around 3 AM, and am just waking up around 3 PM :slight_smile:
For instance, I am hungry right now.

Fun hunger fact: The highest pain you’ll feel from hunger is in the first couple of days without food. The pain comes in cycles of a couple of hours which weaken in intensity as you starve. Chances are you’ve already experienced the worst pain you can feel from starving to death! :smiley:
Of course being incredibly weak and wanting food for a month also isn’t exactly fun, but at least it doesn’t physically hurt that much.

I put some burgers on the grill again. Yummy.

edit: and corn.

I fried up some ham steaks, well actually just the one but still

cawfee and cereal…?