When will this be done?

no. the p2d team will continue once SCU is dead… i think they will get alternate forums elsewhere, or something like that.

dunno if you noticed, but we have alternate forums. Here.

The main site may need rehosting, though.

Oh, and DF, fix the post buttons ASAP.
Daz can’t post >_>
FF doesn’t show red x’s, and he doesn’t have IE.

Got the same problem (but I do have IE installed)

The images are hosted on phazongraphics, which seems to be gone also. I don’t have the images in my cache. I’ll see if I can fix itanyway.

edit fixed
again, a url problem

I thought scu was going down in may? Why did Mills kill the domain names so early >_>

Either the site goes down the end of this month or he is preparing. When it’s mills, we never know…

The forum is hosted on invisionfree. It doesn’t impair P2D at all.

FLOWERS4U

Right, but seriously, P2D isn’t hurt at all by p2d being down for a bit… just so long as it’s back up by summer, when more people start checking back, and progress starts revving up again.

I’ve explained this. I was Algernon BEFORE Flowers for Algernon, which was written FOR me by one of my many raving fans. v_v

And yeah, I agree.

so THATS where you got your namesake from =P

Am I evergoing to be able to face Meta Ridley and Metroid Prime (the boss) in 2D? And explore the entire planet Tallon IV in 2D, just like in the original Game Cube version?

See that, DF? You’ve betrayed us. :astonished:

Frankly, the space pirate mothership bit that you’ve already completed makes a snappy demo as it is.

as i couldnt get in i just followed a google link straight to the forums =/
will the main site go back up? or will the adress change?
and wow im amazed at how not dead the forums are, ppl usually take days to reply.

Just because of a site is down doesn’t mean the end of p2d, beside they may have back up file of all the data, sprite and etc on there. The ? why Mills took the forum site down may not be answered.

For those impatient people just wait its alot of hard work for a game to be made.

Of course they have backups they are no where near incompetent. Just let them take care of P2D they know what they are doing.

I just want a “Yes” or “No” question, please. Once DF is done with the demo, is there hope for the full game at all? You poor guys have not progressed much!

Yes.

Thank you!

Awesome can’t wait.

Me neither!

Ok, some more demo news:
I’m making good progress, I’ll have a demo ready in 2 weeks. I’m not sure if it will be the full demo, there are still a lot of hard parts that have to be done…

Is there a 100% chance P2D will ever have Meta Ridley and Metroid Prime’s outer and inner core forms?

You’ve got to stop asking weird questions…

No, there’s no 100% chance of anything. Ever. But yes, the team is planning on it.