where are you from

Im a cunuk from ottawa, ontario, canada where are you from?

I posted this to see if there are any other canadians here.Im not an insane murderer who wants to hunt you down, seriously im only 13 and pretty weak if i could beat you up you must ne the size of a twig.

i’m surprised you don’t have a self-esteem problem, and why cant skinny twig like people beat people up?

oh well, i’m from Indiana USA.

I’m from North Carolina, but I live near San Diego, California.
I am a skinny twig though.

i live in arizona and im a football player lol “so im not much of a twig”

It is spelled "canuck :wink: "

Anyway, i’m from Newfoundland, Canada. Canadians rule!! :smiley: :smiley:

German, currently in a small town near San Diego that no one’s ever heard of. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m from New Zealand and I love Da-

Hang on, that didn’t happen, OK? I didn’t just say I love Daz, OK?

Yeah, I’m from Down Under. It’s nice here, and you shoul all visit at least once.

im from england, britan, stok on trent

:confused:

I AM CANADIAN !!!

sorry for caps

I’m from Seattle washington but currently living in Honolulu hawaii. I’ll be moving back to seattle in the summer.

Hey, more Canadians!!! :smiley:

I`m from Pennslyvania in a town that some might have heard of…Hopewell( where the plane crashed about 11 years ago)…

There’s too many Canadian’s here…
And Daz, I might have heard of your place, I live right next to San Diego too.

i’m from corsica,a french island :slight_smile:

What, you got a problem against Canadians? How bout we come to your house and sick you with our pet beavers? :smiling_imp: :laughing:

In my opinion Canadians rock, American’s are to fat. :>_>:

That being said, its the fattest country in the world, especially houston. Damn texans.

Has anyone here seen “Super Size Me”?

Uh, I said hey more canadians here beacuse of metroid zapper and Dark_samus are canadian not beacuse of zachtroid

Isn’t that the one in the Mediterranean (sp)?

Canadians rock. >_>

And DBS: Escondido.